SB Squares - Chips (2 Viewers)

Not trying to thread crap but wanted to say I am honored if that is your first TRK @BarrieJ3! I had nothing to do with these other than I love them. I can't believe pillage and plunder wasn't the first pick!! Also going to put it in a nice capsule for you brother! Hope to see it as a card capper in some live pictures at SQM!! Congratulations to all 3 of you on your wins!! Happy to contribute!! Ben

I didn't follow the draft, well, because I'm not in it lol.

Whomever picked the Mapes $5.00 chip PM me your shipping address. I'm also going to throw in a couple of small items to go with it.

Again, if anyone wants to sell the North Korea chip I'll take it. No idea what its worth, just give me a number and I'll either pay you, or tell you to fuck off lol.........j/k

Final pick I'll do Rich's Kings Crown.

@kmccormick100 that gives you Kifers, and picking out of Chipfinders and Michbrogs.

I didn't follow the draft, well, because I'm not in it lol.

Whomever picked the Mapes $5.00 chip PM me your shipping address. I'm also going to throw in a couple of small items to go with it.
Again, if anyone wants to sell the North Korea chip I'll take it. No idea what its worth, just give me a number and I'll either pay you, or tell you to fuck off lol.........j/k
Rocafella took down the Mapes, but he said he would never take Bill's extra scrub chips. I however, don't share that sentiment :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: (didn't actually happen).

I have the North Korea chip, but that was a first round pic....I won't sell someone else's chip, but I'll probably be bringing some of these to SQM as card cappers, bounty for whoever knocks me out, and maybe pot splasher. So I'm sure you'll end up with it :banghead:

Final pick I'll do Rich's Kings Crown.

@kmccormick100 that gives you Kifers, and picking out of Chipfinders and Michbrogs.

Rocafella took down the Mapes, but he said he would never take Bill's extra scrub chips. I however, don't share that sentiment :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: (didn't actually happen).

I have the North Korea chip, but that was a first round pic....I won't sell someone else's chip, but I'll probably be bringing some of these to SQM as card cappers, bounty for whoever knocks me out, and maybe pot splasher. So I'm sure you'll end up with it :banghead:
Sweet, I was hoping I could sneak away with the Garden city $500 and Flamingo. I’ll take the Taj $5 from @ChipFinderSK

I have the North Korea chip, but that was a first round pic....I won't sell someone else's chip, but I'll probably be bringing some of these to SQM as card cappers, bounty for whoever knocks me out, and maybe pot splasher. So I'm sure you'll end up with it

lol............funny. However, I've been playing pretty shitty the last few months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom