Say hello from Japan again and Question (2 Viewers)

Hokuto789

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello.
I had previously started a thread in this section introducing myself, but it has been dormant for quite some time, so I am writing again.

I enjoy collecting poker chips, especially Paulson chips (by the way, I am a weak poker player lol).
Just recently I purchased an 800 chipset from Jack Cincinnati.
As long as I have a table, I can bring my chips and play poker, and I am very excited to be one of the few people in Japan who will be able to play in an environment where I can play at the Paulson.

Now, I have one question.
I would like to use the "Sale" and "Auction" threads on this site to collect more chips, but I can't use them because it says, "You have insufficient privileges to reply here."
Perhaps the rules page has the requirements for being able to use it, but I don't read English very well and have great difficulty understanding long sentences.
Please, I would appreciate it if you could give me a brief description of how to do this (like you would explain to a child!)

Now, I have one question.
I would like to use the "Sale" and "Auction" threads on this site to collect more chips, but I can't use them because it says, "You have insufficient privileges to reply here."
Perhaps the rules page has the requirements for being able to use it, but I don't read English very well and have great difficulty understanding long sentences.
Please, I would appreciate it if you could give me a brief description of how to do this (like you would explain to a child!)
Welcome. Try Google Translate.

https://www-pokerchipforum-com.tran..._sl=en&_x_tr_tl=ja&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Cool, I don’t think I’ve seen anyone from Japan here before. Welcome to PCF!

Welcome !
ようこそ ! (Hope it is correct :LOL: :laugh:)

Welcome!​
Please, I would appreciate it if you could give me a brief description of how to do this
To prevent scammers and spam, there is a requirement that you have to have a certain number of posts and days as a registered member

Also Tommy's post has the google translation so all you have to do is click it!

You may also want to read our New Members Start here Thread in my signature, you'll like want to use google translate on that as well.

Welcome back!

I think you need one more post (10 total) and then you can use the classifieds. To use auctions you need 30 posts total. If you need any assistance, please feel free to send me a private message.

Post one more message anywhere and you should have access to classifieds.

You have posted 9 total so far
IMG_2180.jpeg

You should be able to use the normal classifieds now.

To use auctions, you need 20 more messages.

@Hokuto789 yes I love Golden Nugget, do you collect singles (not sets, but just one chip like coin collecting)?

Do you go to Vegas a lot?

Also you might knew but check out Chip Guide, you can see many information about chips.

@Hokuto789 yes I love Golden Nugget, do you collect singles (not sets, but just one chip like coin collecting)?

Do you go to Vegas a lot?

Also you might knew but check out Chip Guide, you can see many information about chips.
Actually, I have never left Japan.
So I have never done anything like that.

Those are not secondary chips, they are primary chips with an alternate inlay. Colours and patterns are exactly the same.
Secondaries, when designed, must be different in some obvious way.
Sorry. My wording was a little bad.
It is true that what you see in the picture is the "Primary chip".
I have another 60 "Secondary chip".
E59F8FC9-06A0-42C6-87D2-3597E4232531.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom