Save the Date - C.O.T.S. IV - March 30th - April 2nd 2023. (1 Viewer)

Actually, when I bust out of every single game, and can't rely on my good looks to turn tricks in Idaho, can I please go back to your hotel to swim in the pool?
The scene:

Camera pans to Racer walking sadly.

Racer sits down on a bench. Furtively glances at the person next to him just out of frame.

He closes his eyes and mutters something quietly to himself. He’s summoning his courage.

He turns to his left. Clears his throat. With as much composure as he can manage, and with a degree of confidence that is obviously as false as his fear is palpable, asks hesitatingly “Excuse me, but I can’t take my eyes off you. Can I buy you a cup of coffee and, I dunno, maybe just get to you know you better?”

You could cut the tension with a knife.

The camera pans out…..

To reveal that Racer is sitting on the park bench…..

…..next to a russet potato.

Cut to black.

The scene:

Racer sits down on a bench. Furtively glances at the person next to him just out of frame.

He closes his eyes and mutters something quietly to himself. He’s summoning his courage.

He turns to his left. Clears his throat. With as much composure as he can manage, and with a degree of confidence that is obviously as false as his fear is palpable, asks hesitatingly “Excuse me, but I can’t take my eyes off you. Can I buy you a cup of coffee and, I dunno, maybe just get to you know you better?”

The camera pans out…..

Cut to black.
We are filming this....

The scene:

The camera pans out…..

Cut to black.
When it fades to black can we have sexytime music start playing,,,,,,,,,,, along with the sound of a bubbling deep fryer

When it fades to black can we have sexytime music start playing,,,,,,,,,,, along with the sound of a bubbling deep fryer
Then a paring knife slashing through the screen and you realize that this is a horror movie directed by a drunk Guy Ritchie.

The rest of the movie consists of long periods of a black screen and mechanical humming until a door is periodically opened. A brief snippet of dialogue. A comically large human hand reaching in and rummaging around, and then darkness, and the humming.

At the 35 minute mark, everyone realizes that the entire movie is being filmed from the prologue scene onwards from the perspective of the potato.

It’s thanksgiving.

This ends badly.

Do we need to do Wade Boggs Thursday?
4RE38HHtgleX1wUa8FPKIFX8s6UIh0RWS66TvTyewD4.jpg

Do we need to do Wade Boggs Thursday?
Win the World Series and ride around on a horse in the Bronx?

Except this is the Idaho version so we successfully cross the street and then straddle the family chihuahua brandishing a corn stalk and screaming “THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIIIVES….BUT THEY’LL NEVER TAAAKE….OUR ETHANNNNOOOLLLLL”?

Win the World Series and ride around on a horse in the Bronx?

Except this is the Idaho version so we successfully cross the street and then straddle the family chihuahua brandishing a corn stalk and screaming “THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIIIVES….BUT THEY’LL NEVER TAAAKE….OUR ETHANNNNOOOLLLLL”?
Potatoes.

I'm gonna steal one of your shoes and sell it on Etsy.
My shoes have been banned 9 times. Maybe you should rethink your strategy. You gotta ask yourself, what could they have possibly done to deserve that? And is that the kind of wrath I want to incur. Perhaps your best course of action is to…..tread lightly.

My shoes have been banned 9 times. Maybe you should rethink your strategy. You gotta ask yourself, what could they have possibly done to deserve that? And is that the kind of wrath I want to incur. Perhaps your best course of action is to…..tread lightly.
I hate puns, you dollar store Jabba the Hut.

About to watch a documentary about COTS. It’s odd they left out “nudity” though.
View attachment 1076799
COTS3 was definitely R. With those in attendance for COTSIV, it’s probably NC-17. I’m looking at you, @CraigT78, @bergs, @Sprouty and @SecretCelebrityGuest. Not sure how we will top the naked stand up comedy and dildomobile, but I’m sure we will try.

COTS3 was definitely R. With those in attendance for COTSIV, it’s probably NC-17. I’m looking at you, @CraigT78, @bergs, @Sprouty and @SecretCelebrityGuest. Not sure how we will top the naked stand up comedy and dildomobile, but I’m sure we will try.
We gotta check @BigLumber s whiskey glass so he doesn't try and swallow a chip again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom