Save the Date - C.O.T.S. IV - March 30th - April 2nd 2023. (2 Viewers)

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Listen, I had so much fun...... I'm just saying it's happening again..... Save the date and plan on it if you wish to join..... No bitching about not having enough time next year! You know who I'm talking to!

Venue has invited us back with open arms (and bottles of whiskey...... )

Last edited:
Horse Race Game Main Event?? We'll be able to run multiple tables and have a full year to brainstorm / playtest ways to make it even more degenerate!!!
I... Might.... Have.... Already messaged someone to make 3-4 7 player rounds to add to the room.....

....we have a year to make them.... I think it's doable.

Also, an HHR or Jockey limit set would double wonderfully as a Horse Race set... or maybe a custom stamped set is in order...... and maybe I've already been thinking about this heavily for the last 48 hours......... :oops:

Also, an HHR or Jockey limit set would double wonderfully as a Horse Race set... or maybe a custom stamped set is in order...... and maybe I've already been thinking about this heavily for the last 48 hours......... :oops:
We have already had a discussion about making a jockey limit set with different horse patterns on a set matched color base for each player......

Oh wow. Throw in a couple of purple dildos and I might have to cancel my plans.
E5D2292C-2BEE-4187-9CB7-2F4F078389B9.jpeg

Wait a minute. What kind of meet up is this?

Edit: Did you post the meetup on Craigslist or something?
My group has been going for 20 years and we know everyone in Boise. This means Comedians and Burlesque girls stop by and hang. It just kinda happened and we went with it.

I will not confirm or deny that @Sprouty and I went upstairs and talked to a manager to make it happen. Plausible deniability...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom