Save the Date - C.O.T.S. IV - March 30th - April 2nd 2023. (13 Viewers)

I......have no remote idea if this is real or not. Is there actually a meetup thread? I just found the thread. It's time to quit the internets for Jan me thinks.
It's on April fools day... Would we cause this much doubt for fun?

Yes. We would.

178013f8-c93e-4375-9183-21327e2b4cd6-gif.1052313

I call BS. I'm hearing a whole lot of excitement and potatoes in this thread, yet I never see any actual potatoes.

Meanwhile in the Bay after the Strippers finish their magic tricks we have to sweep up the leftover potatoes.

d551660e-f0da-46ea-b0c6-99401428317b-jpeg.954938
We had nude comedy last year too. It was... Interesting....

It was my fault for bumping this, I should have known better. I'm not hosting next year, why have to watch over my own dumpster fire when I can help stoke others'.

How old does my son have to be for nude comedy? Can a 7 year old attend for his bday?

It was my fault for bumping this, I should have known better. I'm not hosting next year, why have to watch over my own dumpster fire when I can help stoke others'.

How old does my son have to be for nude comedy? Can a 7 year old attend for his bday?
Berg's gets to throw potatoes at him....

In my head you and Mat B are twinsies and for some reason, despite having met Mat, are like 4 feet tall. And you have the same accent. No idea why.
This is hilarious. Matt and I are English yard gnomes. I’m looking forward to drinking entire bottles of tequila with you and then just watching Josh and criticizing everything he does.

This is hilarious. Matt and I are English yard gnomes. I’m looking forward to drinking entire bottles of tequila with you and then just watching Josh and criticizing everything he does.
If you two wear matching outfits, I promise to be the third.
A624BA7D-8C15-4500-B631-1F6C618EE848.jpeg

I want to drunkenly criticize!!! It looks like I’ll be flying back the day of meetup.

Maybe I accidentally board the wrong plane or miss a connecting flight….
ACEDC41F-C5E3-40B0-B5C3-A1B84D1930B6.jpeg

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I booked travel to Des Moines, Iowa. I didn’t think people actually lived in Boise, Idaho. I thought that was just an urban legend.

LOL. Ok, not an urban legend. More of a bovine legend, since urban implies streets with houses and shit.

Are we being suckered into going out there for a barn raising? This feels like a ploy to get help for a barn raising.

(I just wanted to be the first one in PCF history to drop 5 f-bombs in a row in a post. It’s like I just hit for the cycle but in a single at bat.

Don’t ban me, bro. No jail can hold me).

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I booked travel to Des Moines, Iowa. I didn’t think people actually lived in Boise, Idaho. I thought that was just an urban legend.

LOL. Ok, not an urban legend. More of a bovine legend, since urban implies streets with houses and shit.

Are we being suckered into going out there for a barn raising? This feels like a ploy to get help for a barn raising.

You are gonna churn so much butter.... You got a strong back and a weak sack.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom