SOLD Santa Ysabel $2 chips - specific rules below (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krafticus

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I have 2 racks of the peach $2 Santa Ysabel chips that I will not be able to use as relabeled fracs for my Isle set. I am selling these for the same price I paid ($275 per rack) plus shipping.

Here’s the catch. You have to be on Navels list to get the chips, AND, you have to be #32 or higher on the list.

I want this to be for those that did not receive any $2 chips at all, either through Navels or anyone else earlier in line. Please be honest. I want to trust you all, but I know some people were able to get these . I want you to need these chips for your set, not your wallet.

if you would like to purchase these chips, comment that you are in.

I will leave this up for ~24 hours (9am EDT on 5/14) and do a random selection based on those that are in. If you know somebody that wants a chance, feel free to tag them here. I want to do this in the same relative way that navels selected his order... based on the number of interested parties.

if the 1st person selected would only like 1 rack, I will then move to the next person on the list until all parties are exhausted. If that happens, I will move to a general sale thread.

EBF43EF7-CF5F-4DD5-9352-20AF48743B99.jpeg
4AFC38F4-A9EF-4581-8553-C64B4728C0B4.jpeg
C515D43A-0271-4741-BBB4-916E56C4CA17.jpeg

thanks all,

mark

Am I still eligible even if I scratched my name off of Navel's list? I figured at spot 91, there wasn't going to be anything left. Now with these, there is a chance to build the set I wanted...in if allowed.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Am I still eligible even if I scratched my name off of Navel's list? I figured at spot 91, there wasn't going to be anything left. Now with these, there is a chance to build the set I wanted...in if allowed.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
Yes you are

To clarify....
If your number hasn’t been called yet, you are eligible.

If you scratched your name off, but your number is greater than 32, you are eligible.

if your Name is not on Navels List to buy the Santa Ysabel chips, you are not eligible.

if you are #32 or greater, and own $2 chips, be honest, and you are not eligible

hope that helps

Even though I’m not on the list and wasn’t interested in the $2’s ( :bag: ) I just wanted to say what an awesome gesture and great implication of the sale! Thank you and I love the table:cool
Thank you .. if anyone watched Gordon Ramsey’s “To Hell and Back”, you’d understand the table even more. :). I see you are from MD. What part?

In In In!

#70 to be clear. The dream is still alive! Thanks @krafticus and good luck to @everyone in the second round.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom