SOLD Santa Ysabel $2 chips - specific rules below (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you .. if anyone watched Gordon Ramsey’s “To Hell and Back”, you’d understand the table even more. :). I see you are from MD. What part?
Originally from Germantown (Montgomery county) now I reside in Salisbury on the slower lower eastern shore. We gotta strong MD representation here on PCF :cool

thanks for the offer, I'm # 31 and got some 2's , so I'm gonna lie and say I didn't :p great offer , stay safe

Bumping...

here is the list I have so far.

7C74FE80-ACF1-4829-9FEB-5C0A75BEA1FE.jpeg

I’ll be pulling a name out of a hat in the morning, posting it here, and then sending a pm.

still time to enter, and plenty of paper left

I'd love to get my hands on 2 barrels... but was late to the party for the original listing, and don't think that would be possible here either.
However, if someone is not interested in a whole rack... please keep me in mind !!!

Since nobody else commented on it, that is some very nice penmanship.

Thanks for for the additional opportunity to try for these chips. And thanks for keeping them in the community at the initial price. May good things come your way.
Thanks, and I wrote quickly. I knew I couldn’t be a doctor or lawyer at a young age when everyone could read my writing. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Again, thank you very much for doing this. You didn't have to, but you did, it won't be forgotten (even though you pulled out the wrong number ;) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom