SOLD Santa Ysabel $100s lot with Free Barrel HSI $1s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
One Barrel of Santa Ysabel $100s. loosing money, must sell. Needs his brothers. Funding JACKS. Sort of reverse auction. Timing is random. Enjoy

---------
Asking $200 $185 $175 $170$160 $155 $150 $140 +CONUS (plus a FREE BARREL of HSI $1s show in the pics) Shipping for one barrel of Santa Ysabel hundreds. See actual photos for condition. Open to offers. Dibs for PP f&f will ship/track next day.

See photos to verify condition. Sorry forgot the little notes with username and date. I can provide these prior to ship or this evening if it lasts that long. These were shipped to me as uncirculated. Catch and release, need to focus on Jacks.

9D93369E-D58F-4963-8007-82B03A6C842D.jpeg
19429C31-3C59-490E-BA0F-DE4052D901B4.jpeg

175D1D16-94E8-4598-B2B6-C4544B8BBD3C.jpeg
C4DED4DE-9230-4A24-9CC2-DE8CF91FDB76.jpeg

Throwing in one barrel of HSI $1s for free for the next 24 hours.
28736BB9-C58E-451E-848B-298CEA7DD247.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice edges, but take a look at this chiproom post for an example of mint edges:
I don’t follow. Not sure what you’re insinuating, these were shipped to me as dead cage mint & uncirculated. I think the photos I took are the highest res photos I can take. What are you saying?

Also sorry guys I forgot to add the note with username and date. I can provide more photos later or upon ship with username and date.

I don’t follow. Not sure what you’re insinuating, these were shipped to me as dead cage mint & uncirculated. I think the photos I took are the highest res photos I can take. What are you saying?
Mint Paulson chips actually stack so well that you can hardly see the lines that separate individual chips. If mint Paulson chips are taken out of their original boxes and mixed together with other mint chips, they won’t always stack as perfectly and those lines become slightly more visible. And finally, your chips:
Your chips have been released into the world, they have been shuffled into other chips, their edges are rounded in ways that are not seen in new Paulsons, the lines between each chip are well visible and shadowing, there are notches in some of the chips that people politely refer to as ‘flea bites,’ these chips are in a used condition.
So, nice edges, but take a look at some of those mint chips to increase your understanding of chip qualities and conditioning.

their edges are rounded in ways that are not seen in new Paulsons, the lines between each chip are well visible and shadowing, there are notches in some of the chips that people politely refer to as ‘flea bites,’ these chips are in a used condition.
So, nice edges, but take a look at some of those mint chips to increase your understanding of chip qualities and conditioning.
Hmmm, I know I'm new here but maybe you could have just pm'ed me instead of public humiliation? Maybe wasn't intended but kinda puts me on the defense here right? Just trying to be as transparent as I can. I think my photos are maybe too transparent and black shows everything. Buyers, pls look at my high res photos and dibs accordingly, open to offers as stated.

...and yes please compare against @charitycase pointing out how perfect @TheChipRoom chips below are. To me his photos look a bit blurry and ambiguous for a photo meant to illustrate condition.

1681831166408.png

Hmmm, I know I'm new here but maybe you could have just pm'ed me instead of public humiliation? Maybe wasn't intended but kinda puts me on the defense here right?
I'm reading my posts and I still don't think that I was harsh towards you in any way.
I understand that I'm not welcome to post in your thread, but that wasn't my impression when I discovered your thread.
It does, though, sound to me like someone sold you these as being 'mint' 'uncirculated' chips.
I think that you would have been happy to hear from me at that time, in the same way that someone on here might be happy to learn from me at this time.
You have over 1,000 posts on the site, you're obviously a chipper who will stick around, I think you're going to appreciate this information.

I'm reading my posts and I still don't think that I was harsh towards you in any way.
I understand that I'm not welcome to post in your thread, but that wasn't my impression when I discovered your thread.
It does, though, sound to me like someone sold you these as being 'mint' 'uncirculated' chips.
I think that you would have been happy to hear from me at that time, in the same way that someone on here might be happy to learn from me at this time.
You have over 1,000 posts on the site, you're obviously a chipper who will stick around, I think you're going to appreciate this information.
ok thx. :/

I noticed your SALE thread for MINT, UNUSED black chips. should I use this as a baseline for Mint Unused looks like?
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ht-jumers-for-hsi-sec-200ct-25-100-500.97749/

Just write what you want and if people are interested, they will open the post, see the pics and decide.

BTW, they do look like trash Haha.

The public humiliation is in your head. None of us care or will remember this interaction. Take it easy.
ya I may have overstated :) been here three months and no public shaming, it's inevitable for someone to take a dump on a guys thread. Thought my photos were ultra clear. yep, photos speaking for themselves from now on. Removing mint from my vocab. Thanks guys.

it's inevitable for someone to take a dump on a guys thread. Thought my photos were ultra clear.
No one is taking a dump on your thread, homie. You're okay, you're selling chips to people who are obsessed with chips; taking this way too personal lol.

Your photos are fine, umbrage was taken with your words not your pics.

ok thx. :/

I noticed your SALE thread for MINT, UNUSED black chips. should I use this as a baseline for Mint Unused looks like?
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ht-jumers-for-hsi-sec-200ct-25-100-500.97749/

I still recommend this post - Link

Dude, yes.
"If mint Paulson chips are taken out of their original boxes and mixed together with other mint chips, they won’t always stack as perfectly and those lines become slightly more visible."
This is a good example of chips that were unboxed, mixed, and reboxed.
The Jumer sale did include mint unused chips in this way:

Glad we had this chat today, see you around

I still recommend this post - Link

Dude, yes.
"If mint Paulson chips are taken out of their original boxes and mixed together with other mint chips, they won’t always stack as perfectly and those lines become slightly more visible."
This is a good example of chips that were unboxed, mixed, and reboxed.
The Jumer sale did include mint unused chips in this way:

Glad we had this chat today, see you around
I don't have a horse in this race, but you can't have it both ways. Either your sale ad for "mint unused" Jumers wasn't "mint" (by your own definition), or mint doesn't mean what you're saying. I don't really care and I think we should just let photos speak, but if you're going to be a stickler about it at least be consistent.

Should be mentioned that OP did a good job on taking great pics to clearly show condition.
I agree, OP provided good photos. Descriptions are subjective, but good photos will objectively show condition to any potential buyer. According to the CCA, a chip is considered "New" if it "appears not to have been used in games." You can't tell in photos the difference between a mint-from-factory chip and a chip that's been played on a poker table for 50 hours. Anyone who has a definition for "mint" is being subjective. For example, my definition of "mint" is a chip that I know for a fact came from the chip factory and was never used in games.

A discussion such as this - what is and is not mint - is certainly a useful one. But it doesn't belong in a sale thread. It's against forum guidelines and I've seen posts deleted and users blocked from sale threads for less. I would expect better from someone who has been here over 3 years and has over 1000 posts.

A discussion such as this - what is and is not mint - is certainly a useful one. But it doesn't belong in a sale thread. It's against forum guidelines and I've seen posts deleted and users blocked from sale threads for less. I would expect better from someone who has been here over 3 years and has over 1000 posts.
This is a problem, people paying hundreds of dollars when they're misled by sellers on the site.
I won't apologized for pointing it out, the seller was a victim himself.

I don't have a horse in this race, but you can't have it both ways. Either your sale ad for "mint unused" Jumers wasn't "mint" (by your own definition), or mint doesn't mean what you're saying. I don't really care and I think we should just let photos speak, but if you're going to be a stickler about it at least be consistent.
Making a lot of friends today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom