Cancelled Will honor offer until midnight - Jumers for HSI Sec - 200ct (25, 100, 500) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charitycase

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Mint Unused for Mint Unused:
Fresh out of the box, Jumers for HSI secondary; same denominations, same quantities.
--
The longer I stare at these, the more I feel my mind changing though so let's check-in with me quickly:

25s (100ct) - One person PMd for a split
100s (80ct) -
500s (20ct) -

Thanks for the PMs - Keep them coming
Always easiest to trade without a split, but if people want in on these and can complete the trade, I’m open to that..

By the way: The chips that have 'GPI' on the inlay - Those inlays are each aligned with the edge spots, on almost every side of every chip!

tempImagejj6Du9.jpg

Last edited:
Update - For those interested in a split:

> Offered swap for 25s via PM

>> 100s and 500s are unclaimed at the moment

>>> Priority available still for a full trade without splitting

Cancelling at midnight PST:
These are too cool in person, the colors are just right, but I will honor this trade offer until midnight.
I have other extras so I'll probably list chips again soon, hang in there if we couldn't make a deal today.
I will have to honor the first offer for this trade, but to incentivize it a bit, I could probably do secondary 25s or 500s here instead if you pursue the HSI trade.
Make sure you specify the condition of your chips in the PM, gotta be new, did a lot more leg work with the PMs than I expected, make it straightforward for me!
Cheers everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom