Samples: Silver Club Sunfly Hybrids (1 Viewer)

Noted! (y) :thumbsup:

I'm finalizing the 100000K file as I write this. I hope to have everything up and running for this monday.
That said, I will take any last minute changes through the weekend. ;)

Damn!... thats 40 sample sets! :eek:. I will be contacting everybody in 3-4 group messages. I will be putting the shipping rates for all destinations. Please select the appropriate one for you. People ordering multiple sets will be in one group with your specific options.

Thanks again for all the interest. :D

PP sent Sorry of the delay

No worries, Aaron. After 10+ transactions with you personally I had no worries. (y) :thumbsup:;)

SENT. Can't wait to get my hands on these. Thanks again for offering so many samples!

These chips really are great. Are they the Highest of highest quality? No. But they are a solid 8/10 as far as ceramics go. I was never a fan of ceramics. After the Boardwalk GB I asked for a sample and Kenneth @Forty4 was kind enough to send me a bundle to study and feel. I really liked the texture and custom label option. I just wasnt a fan of the BJ look. (which was done expertly I might add) After some thinking I thought why cant a ceramic chip more closely resemble a true compression chip? I had my doubts so my initial order ws basically the bare minimums I'd need for a 9 man tourney. That order was bolstered after I received them. SunFly really did a great job. The only thing they screwed up?.....They didnt place the stickers on at random as I had instructed. They aligned the stickers almost too perfectly. I needed chaos!:coffee:

Sample set arrived today!! Chips are awesome!!

IMG_2150.JPG

Pictures don't do them justice, They are fantastic chips!! They are perfect Steve.. Thank you for letting me get in on of your customs, considering myself very lucky!!!

Pictures don't do them justice, They are fantastic chips!! They are perfect Steve.. Thank you for letting me get in on of your customs, considering myself very lucky!!!
In hind sight the only thing I'd change is the Cmyk value for the 500. It wasn't supposed to quite so dark. But as it happens cyan is a weird color and saturates at a very low value. You live, you learn.
And no thanks necessary. I was happy to have you join in. I'm even happier that they turned out so good and you love em! If you ever want to add on to them sunfly has the art and they're there for your use.

In hind sight the only thing I'd change is the Cmyk value for the 500. It wasn't supposed to quite so dark. But as it happens cyan is a weird color and saturates at a very low value. You live, you learn.
Still, as a stand alone chip it's my favorite!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom