SOLD Sample Set of Carnevale's (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're going to accidentally overbid because you're an idiot, Bill's auctions are not a bad place to do it :tup: (but go away, this here's mine!)
tenor (54).gif

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Just beautiful!!!! Those Sunsets from top to bottom, are the NUTS! The way all the different sunsets are designed in. I'm blown away.

J5 was amazing too work with. The one dollar chip was his first mock up. The five was the hardest for me. 50 ish mock ups maybe lol. Maybe a little more lol

You don't need to win this to have a shot at those. @Rhodeman77 was saying that he would potentially offer a sample of his Carnivale's at the winning price of this auction if it was high enough. And that he would throw in extra Clubhouse chips if he offered them, a partial sample.

To @detroitdad credit, I was getting the Sunsets before he even put them in the ad, and the pot may have even been sweetened further. If you're going to accidentally overbid because you're an idiot, Bill's auctions are not a bad place to do it :tup: (but go away, this here's mine!)

you are mostly right, I said I would potentially make a sample set available to the high bidder, not anyone else. That way that person would have the ability to own all of the Carnevale sets potentially.

you are mostly right, I said I would potentially make a sample set available to the high bidder, not anyone else. That way that person would have the ability to own all of the Carnevale sets potentially.
$300 to be the only person outside of owners with all 3 samples.....hmmmm. I have a buy 2 get one free coupon somewhere around here.

My set will blow @BarrieJ3’s mind ... where else can he find a set with a drawing of DNA?
Oh snap yes that. You've mentioned and there's been whispers in the corridors. Science pays this household's bills, and it was one of the first topics I wanted for customs, but I've only ever seen science mentioned I think in the candy mafia thread, and someone mentioning a kooky laboratory set.

I'm very, very excited to see what all you've done with the subject matter. I've tried a couple DNA/Pipette designs but nothing inspired.

Oh snap yes that. You've mentioned and there's been whispers in the corridors. Science pays this household's bills, and it was one of the first topics I wanted for customs, but I've only ever seen science mentioned I think in the candy mafia thread, and someone mentioning a kooky laboratory set.

I'm very, very excited to see what all you've done with the subject matter. I've tried a couple DNA/Pipette designs but nothing inspired.

David's will easily be a hof set.

How do I rent this design team? @Hornet no pressure now. Do we get a clue as to when these will be made? Maybe what mold they're going on? (if CPC)

there are a few clues about the inlay posted I believe. The set is on order and should have pics posted before the end of the year (I hope).

How do I rent this design team? @Hornet no pressure now. Do we get a clue as to when these will be made? Maybe what mold they're going on? (if CPC)
I think the design team was involved in the carnevales if I recall lol. My brother in law is an artist and graphic designer for a software company, and he did the inlays. MD-50. Hopefully in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom