SOLD Sample Set of Carnevale's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Sep 15, 2020
AUCTION ENDS AT
8:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$15
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
Other (see below)
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
20200908_161439.jpg

This is a "label over" custom design. @Sprouty has a sample set. Unless I break up some barrels this will be the only full sample set available. Sorry that the auction is running for so long. I'm leaving town on the 11th for 4 nights. I'm not sure what kind of service were going to have.

These will ship in a padded envelope.

We've seen some longer ones, but why do you need service for us to bid? :)

$35

I don't want it to end while I'm on vacation and delay the shipping. Probably doesn't make sense, but fuck it. Ending it on TUE, I'll be able to ship the next day.

Auction is a week away, auction may contain additional carnevale and sunset, Barrie is broke. @Hornet where's your carnevales at?

$100.

To be clear, my sample set would be a separate purchase made available at the same price as Bill’s sample set final price. It would not be included in the price of his sample set.

I think he is saying he will sell at the winning bid.. I.E another $100 for his sample.
Depending on where the final price ends on these I may m a set of my own available to the high bigger for the same price.

It will need to be a significant bid though for me to break up racks!

I think he is saying he will sell at the winning bid.. I.E another $100 for his sample.
Lmao good point, misread that. Thought it was I may add a set of my own available to the high bidder for the same price. You often see people throw in something to help out OP on a sale or auction.

Whelp, that's that, at least I won I guess :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :banghead: :(

Lmao good point, misread that. Thought it was I may add a set of my own available to the high bidder for the same price. You often see people throw in something to help out OP on a sale or auction.

Whelp, that's that, at least I won I guess :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :banghead: :(

Jeff, I have no problem with you changing your bid due to the misunderstanding. @Hornet is at $40. Change it to 41 or something. I don't want your money on a misunderstanding.

B

I would agree that this should be allowed.. I'd ask @Tommy or one of the mods before we do it so no one gets a time out.
Jeff, I have no problem with you changing your bid due to the misunderstanding. @Hornet is at $40. Change it to 41 or something. I don't want your money on a misunderstanding.

B
We good. I can't always be a drama llama, reeding is hard and I'll learn to not be so rash.

$100 stands. Lol if you throw in sunsets it'll be market price :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I would agree that this should be allowed.. I'd ask @Tommy or one of the mods before we do it so no one gets a time out.
8: Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be cancelled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.

them's the rules now........ :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm not taking someones money on a misunderstanding. If I were to get banned/suspended then so be it.

Looks to be mute anyways.

We good. I can't always be a drama llama, reeding is hard and I'll learn to not be so rash.

$100 stands. Lol if you throw in sunsets it'll be market price :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

$100 is the current bid.

8: Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be cancelled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.

them's the rules now........ :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
rules.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom