SOLD Sample Set of Carnevale's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3A7B11B1-293E-4BF7-BDC3-384346E14C75.jpeg

I would have to make a sample set for someone as I don’t have extras. If you want me to do that @BarrieJ3, I’ll get to work.
I also buy labels! :wow:

I have a couple relabel chips I need to hunt down still for samples, if you ever just want to sell a label set and let me hunt down the chippies.

JMHO, but the intent of the rule about retracting bids is to avoid bidder's remorse. Here, Barrie thought he was bidding on something that wasn't being made available (not @detroitdad's fault either). That's a different story, IMO.

Doesn't matter, as apparently @BarrieJ3 is standing by his $100 bid. The argument is academic at this point (or moot (not mute)). And because my OCD is already flaring, the apostrophe in the title is incorrect as the use is not the possessive form.

I feel better now.

If the option is taken for my sample set as well I will include a few Club House chips I have available. It won’t be a full sample set, but most of them.
Dibs on Clubhouse chips if the option remains unclaimed..

If you wanted to that is, sell them to a home where they will be enshrined along with others I have of your creation!

The Clubhouse design absolutely rocks! Tops for me!!!

JMHO, but the intent of the rule about retracting bids is to avoid bidder's remorse. Here, Barrie thought he was bidding on something that wasn't being made available (not @detroitdad's fault either). That's a different story, IMO.

Doesn't matter, as apparently @BarrieJ3 is standing by his $100 bid. The argument is academic at this point (or moot (not mute)). And because my OCD is already flaring, the apostrophe in the title is incorrect as the use is not the possessive form.

I feel better now.

Both @detroitdad and @BarrieJ3 handled this well. Bill for offering to allow the bid to be cancelled and Jeff for honoring his bid.

I’m sorry my post was not clear enough. But this is an auction that is not ending soon. There is plenty of time to ask questions and get clarification before bidding if someone was not 100% certain of what they were bidding on, or being included. I can see jumping the gun if it was a “first dibs” gets the chips sale.

I like the new auction rules.

bump... current bid is 100 bucks
I uhhh, I don't think Windwalker or Changster collect samples or relabels.

I mean, you never know when a Jeevansluck or someone will pop up, but I'd say you're probably safe to put these in my chip box at your house :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I uhhh, I don't think Windwalker or Changster collect samples or relabels.

I mean, you never know when a Jeevansluck or someone will pop up, but I'd say you're probably safe to put these in my chip box at your house :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I really need to sell them for about 1k. This way I can afford to play in @Hornet game in a few weeks

that is only $10/chip, well below the $4k/set market price! It is a real steal @BarrieJ3!

I’m guessing some heavy hitters will come out of the woodwork in the last few minutes of the auction.

You have to carefully read @detroitdad comment.

Screw it. I'm throwing in a full sunset sample set for Jeff.

He says the sunset sample is for me. Only I can win them, so others can bid, but they're only getting the Carnivales. Bill would answer, but he's banned right now from Classifieds :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

And yeah, I'm guessing @72o or @Ben8257 might jump in the last minute for that custom sample, if it wasn't hidden down here in a random auction outside of the classifieds with a title that doesn't mention Sunsets. Shhhhhh, nobody tag them.

You have to carefully read @detroitdad comment.

He says the sunset sample is for me. Only I can win them, so others can bid, but they're only getting the Carnivales. Bill would answer, but he's banned right now from Classifieds :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

And yeah, I'm guessing @72o or @Ben8257 might jump in the last minute for that custom sample, if it wasn't hidden down here in a random auction outside of the classifieds with a title that doesn't mention Sunsets. Shhhhhh, nobody tag them.
Haha you’re all clear from me man. I’ve had the Sunsets for awhile now...beautiful chips. Love the color matched solids.

Clear from us we already have a sunset sample and the rest is beyond what were willing to pay :tup:

For the record... I think @Rhodeman77, @Hornet and @detroitdad sets are all absolutely amazing!! With the price of samples these days and an amazing Mardi Gras theme... I would dig deep and buy all 3! But I would not bid against @BarrieJ3 we hve a mutual respect and understanding as brothers on the matter. I hope he wins in the end! All 3 of you gentlemen Job very very well done on these beauties!

Your chippin buddy Ben

Awkwardddddd. Why the f**k does everyone have this custom sample but me. Bill? BILL?
Brie won an auction way back when we joined with the clear acrylic dealer button and cut cards! It was a public auction and she played good money for them. No sneaky business. But also I see nothing wrong with being a fan of someone's customs and simply asking if you could purchase a sample. I asked Fink like 47 times before he sent me my babies!! Lmao

For the record... I think @Rhodeman77, @Hornet and @detroitdad sets are all absolutely amazing!! With the price of samples these days and an amazing Mardi Gras theme... I would dig deep and buy all 3! But I would not bid against @BarrieJ3 we hve a mutual respect and understanding as brothers on the matter. I hope he wins in the end! All 3 of you gentlemen Job very very well done on these beauties!

Your chippin buddy Ben
Brie won an auction way back when we joined with the clear acrylic dealer button and cut cards! It was a public auction and she played good money for them. No sneaky business. But also I see nothing wrong with being a fan of someone's customs and simply asking if you could purchase a sample. I asked Fink like 47 times before he sent me my babies!! Lmao
This and this, job well done guys.
GLWA folks

Don't give reasonable answer to my jokes! Let Bill answer for his crimes. Once he's unbanned I demand an answer.

Hmmmmm,

You are mostly right, and I'm so broke from my recent spending, but dammit, these customs, and the chance to buy Clubhouse chips.. this is all so tantalizing..

I need serious therapy and this is the wrong place...

Dam I want these!

Carnevalesand sunsets

20200910_152202.jpg

Hmmmmm,

You are mostly right, and I'm so broke from my recent spending, but dammit, these customs, and the chance to buy Clubhouse chips.. this is all so tantalizing..

I need serious therapy and this is the wrong place...

Dam I want these!
You don't need to win this to have a shot at those. @Rhodeman77 was saying that he would potentially offer a sample of his Carnivale's at the winning price of this auction if it was high enough. And that he would throw in extra Clubhouse chips if he offered them, a partial sample.

To @detroitdad credit, I was getting the Sunsets before he even put them in the ad, and the pot may have even been sweetened further. If you're going to accidentally overbid because you're an idiot, Bill's auctions are not a bad place to do it :tup: (but go away, this here's mine!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom