Sample Label Kits (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered a white and a black set. Paypal show it as 'pending' I'm sure it'll turn up eventually.

Paypal show it as 'pending' I'm sure it'll turn up eventually.

Yeah, it does that sometimes. Not sure why, and it always (?) clears itself up without any effort from me. No worries, and thanks! (Samples will be in the mail on Monday)

I sent $14 paypal for 2 sets of each (2 back, 2 white) on 8/29 and couldn't post until now (due to new member restrictions). I haven't received anything yet and I sent a few messages but no response. Should I keep waiting?

I sent $14 paypal for 2 sets of each (2 back, 2 white) on 8/29 and couldn't post until now (due to new member restrictions). I haven't received anything yet and I sent a few messages but no response. Should I keep waiting?

You will. Just gotta be patient. He gets an incredible amount of messages that he's probably catching up with.

Hi Chris,

The Hemingway project is getting closer, just ordered a sample set of labels. Milling is going well and still working on design ideas.

Thanks, Jeff

Quick question to all, does each sample set come with 1 label of each type (i.e. 5 labels) or 2 labels of each type to allow you to label 5 chips? Would appreciate any help so that I know how many to order. Thank you!

Quick question to all, does each sample set come with 1 label of each type (i.e. 5 labels) or 2 labels of each type to allow you to label 5 chips? Would appreciate any help so that I know how many to order. Thank you!
Four of each type, actually. (BTW replying to your PM shortly!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom