Royal Chain Mail (1 Viewer)

That blue, white, red combo looks great. Getting excited.

I love these chips... I’ve never handled 43mm chips before so I wasn’t sure what I would think of them. Contemplating selling my Elites and getting a tourney and cash set of these. Really like the colors.

@Seeking Alpha Social Club , chips are packaged up and will be out the door tomorrow.

0FAD4C05-3DD2-481C-A439-239B0FF3E9A5.jpeg

@IaHawk , thanks. I'll keep an eye out for them. It looks like the pink

@mummel , are you next on the list? You posted after me, but it looks like you might have just been requesting pron.

If not @mummel , then they will go to @Lars next.

Please PM me your address so I can get these turned around quickly.

Thanks!

@IaHawk , thanks. I'll keep an eye out for them. It looks like the pink

@mummel , are you next on the list? You posted after me, but it looks like you might have just been requesting pron.

If not @mummel , then they will go to @Lars next.

Please PM me your address so I can get these turned around quickly.

Thanks!

Appreciate it but I’m pot committed towards these chips already! Got my order incoming. Pass them on to Lars or anyone else that is still deciding.

Add me to the list please! Been eyeing these for a while and would love to get my hands on them

Received the chips today, thank you @IaHawk !

i was VERY surprised at how awesome these chips feel. I have never owned CC chips, so these were the first I've touched.

They will be in the mail and coming your way tomorrow @Lars :tup:
they feel a lot ... sturdier (solid?) and more like Paulsons than any of the other CCs I've held. still like comparing a donkey to a thoroughbred but this is one fine ass :)

Who is after me? It looks like @Minraiser. If so PM me your address so I can get these headed your way after I check them out.

Possible to still get in on this? Never handled 43 before. Looking to purchase a set of 1k and these are very tempting.

I don't have the pink or black. Should I wait or send them on?

I read in another thread that the other 2 were maybe lost? Or something along those lines

I don't have the pink or black. Should I wait or send them on?

They somehow got 'lost' pretty early on in the chain.

I'd say ship them to the next person asap.

I think Apache mentioned he wanted them moving along quickly - no longer than 2 days for each person.

Unfortunately I’m traveling and won’t be able to receive the chips. As much as I’d love to get my hands in them, please pass them to the next person.

It's so close to the actual release of them that people will be buying samples / barrels they'll post for sale shortly after so I'm sure we'll get 4-5 of these going around quickly in the classifieds

Unfortunately I’m traveling and won’t be able to receive the chips. As much as I’d love to get my hands in them, please pass them to the next person.

If I'm next after Soup I can circle them back to you after your travel if needed.

I don't still have them.i shipped them and they apparently never got to their destination.why would I keep two blank random chips?

@bostonjoe617

But you're aware that's actually what happened - you kept those 2 colors and shipped an incomplete sample set.

No need to be so defensive. I think it was annoying for all the people behind you that couldn't see the full sample. That's understandable.

What's not understood is why didn't you just ship all 10 in the first place? How hard is it to put all 10 chips in a package and send it to the next person? And now they're lost and folks have to order a sample to see those colors.

Last edited:
That would be much appreciated @JeepologyOffroad . I get back on 8/2 but feel free to skip me if the timing doesn’t work out.

I bet timing may end up just about perfect when you take into account transit time. Plus it looks like this thread is dying down with the release so close anyways.

I would love to see these, so if they are still floating around please send them my when when its my turn. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom