Royal Chain Mail (2 Viewers)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I will send a sample set to the first person that posts here. After you receive the sample set you will have to ship it to the next person that posts at your cost. For now they will only stay in the US. As a courtesy to all please do not keep the samples for more than two days.
royalpro.jpg

Last edited:
I want in!

Edit: I'm out. Have spent too much money lately. Do not need something else to tempt my wallet.

Last edited:
Fantastic. I ordered a sample set and would consider kicking off a travelling sample set when they arrive in a month or two for the Canadians if there is interest.
I am interested in a Canadian travelling sample set and likely have other samples I can add. I won't derail this thread further. Why dont you start a new one when ready.

I am interested in a Canadian travelling sample set and likely have other samples I can add. I won't derail this thread further. Why dont you start a new one when ready.

A fellow Canadian that would be interested in the passing along of a sample set.

I only have two sets of prototypes and I have to keep one.

Gents whoever gets these first, please post lots of chip PrOn. Thanks!

Last edited:
Edit: I'm out due to travel schedule

At somewhere between 8th and 10th on the list, I'm wondering if I will get to see them, in person, before the price increases.

If anyone in Houston or Austin happens to by near the top of the list, I would appreciate a peek, in the spirit of expediency.
Thanks

Last edited:
These look great in person and feel great! Colors are great for China clay and the edges appear to be a little sharper than other cc options but not so much that it makes them hard to shuffle. If the pink on the blue chip is being adjusted, the color from the pink chip would be a more vibrant solution and obviously doable. I think the yellow chip looks fine as is personally. The yellow color seems compatible to the Dunes $1k in the newer CC version from a couple years ago. Thanks for doing this @Apache!

@kmccormick100 pm me your shipping info please and I will pass them along.

Who's getting these next? Any updates? Excited for these chips so need PrOn to satiate the sickness.

love these so much. was wrestling on whether to buy in the first pre-pre-buying bummed i didn't based on the visual results!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom