Rounders CPC replica chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's this break down look?

120 x $0.25
140 x $1.00
40 x $5

Depending on if this moves forward with enough interest, I definitely want a heads-up set of at least 200 of these.

IMG_1862.jpgIMG_1863.jpg

Is there a rough price breakdown yet......could be interested in 600-800.....pretty sure I would want to stick with original colors

I don't need more chips. I don't need more chips. I don't need more chips. I don't need more chips.

Damn, color me interested. Maybe a deep HU set (three stacks of high society??). No matter what, at least a sample set and a shuffling stack or two.

Where will I put all of these? The vault(s) with new shelves are already full AND housed at two separate locations. As is, it looks like a chip-bomb went off at my house with racks of chips needing to be cleaned stacked up in one location and boxes of chips to be liquidated in another.

I don't need more chips. I don't need more chips. I don't need more chips. I don't need more chips.

Damn, color me interested. Maybe a deep HU set (three stacks of high society??).

I'm going with 3 racks of high society. :cool:

re: blurple
I don't have an actual sample, but to my eyes on the monitor, it looks to be in between lavender and purple. That's what I prefer, but again, no one needs follow my options.

I have the actual prop chips ($5-$500) in my collection. The $500 is just normal purple. I can triple check colors when I get home but IIRC:

$5 - red/DG yellow
$25 - green/DG peach
$100 - black/DG green
$500 - purple/arc yellow

The $1 would be white (normal white)/DG pink.

Definitely interested. Do I *need* them? No. Do I *want* them? Hell yeah.

Unfortunately I am unable to get a playable set of these, saving some money. But a couple of sample sets yes.

Awesome!

very much in for a cash game. Anyone interested in a blue quarter with white spots?

image.jpg

image.jpg

If you order the minumum (300, 100 of each denomination) could it be done on a different mold like the Circle-Square? Just curious.

just thought i'd add mine too. have a bit more than what is shown but i only have so many cages.

md-50 sounds interesting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 302
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 316
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 302
Anyone who passes on these will probably end up regretting it so I will def be in for at least a small set.

Sigh, please look at the first post in the thread.

The only things set in stone for this group buy is THE MOLD and THE INLAY DESIGN.

I pursued this with the intent on using the scroll mold. Especially to be able to incorporate the oversized scroll mold. In talking with David, he wanted something to jump start interest on this mold, for CPC to build up enough orders to start using it.

Pricing is as per CPC's list:
Plain - $1.25
Level 1 - $1.71
Level 2 - $1.92
Level 3 - $2.15
Level 4 - $2.40
Level 5 - $2.76

44mm scroll
Plain - $1.88
Level 1 - $2.57
Level 2 - $2.89
Level 3 - $3.22
Level 4 - $3.59
Level 5 - $4.14

If people could start posting approximate breakdowns of 39mm and 44mm chips I'd like to try and do some rough tallies.

Thanks,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom