Round Poker Chip Caddies (1 Viewer)

Does anyone use them?
I just picked two up! Big issue is just space, top one holds 200, bottom holds 300, not convenient for any of my sets. Ill be interested to see if there's larger ones that work well.
20240312_104619.jpg

The round ones I've seen only hold 200-300 chips which is No Bueno for me. CPC has a very nice rectangle shaped one that holds 400 chips for $100 which is a steal. Might pick up a couple of them.

From a woodworking perspective, I bet you can make them to hold more, there seems to be space in order to accommodate that. But the question is, why would you want to?

They are big and clunky. I was on the hunt for one for a set that I got to 300 chips and it’s doubtful I can add to it so I wanted something that displayed well. Found this one and was pretty happy about it.
IMG_0960.jpeg

IMG_0961.jpeg

@ChipEnvy beat me to it- wood makes it big, clunky, and heavy. Having said that, I do like the rectangular shape and the handle. I'm curious, how much does that thing weight, fully loaded?
Definitely big and clunky and very heavy from what I've heard. That's why I said "If it fits your needs". If one is hosting 100% of the time or if you have other sets to use when you travel then they look pretty damn sexy in a poker room.:love: Obviously everyone's situation is different as are tastes.

Lol, yup, healthy doubt my auction goes. Figured $1 was worth it, we'll see.

I love the idea of it but in practice doesn't fit my needs.

Not exactly round, but it holds plenty for a cash game (500 chips), comes complete with a cash drawer, and has room for spacers to make buy-ins a breeze.

1710440608944.jpeg

Mine has fallen into disuse due to lack of multi-rebuy cash games, but with the right group it is ready and rearing to go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom