Interest Round 2. Bridge size custom (2 Viewers)

xdan

Flush
Reaction score
Hi All
depending on the success of the first order i did, i am planning on a run of bridge size

you will see where i got my inspiration from.

i am getting he face cards custom drawn by a close friend of mine.

bridge new 2.jpg

When was Round #1? I remember you talking about this a few months ago, but I guess I missed it... :cry:

When was Round #1? I remember you talking about this a few months ago, but I guess I missed it... :cry:
I got the cards into Melbourne last week.
haven’t really dispatched any yet.

I have a couple of samples going out. @davislane will be able to give an assessment next week when I ship his package to Sydney.

feedback has been fine.
some people thought they were too thick. It’s all dependant. We aimed for the .35mm thickness on purpose.

there is another thread with pics

I got the cards into Melbourne last week.
haven’t really dispatched any yet.

I have a couple of samples going out. @davislane will be able to give an assessment next week when I ship his package to Sydney.

feedback has been fine.
some people thought they were too thick. It’s all dependant. We aimed for the .35mm thickness on purpose.

there is another thread with pics
Can I do it Ozzy Man review's style?

Do we get to design the backs of these? Is that what makes them custom? Similar to the Cut Card group buys recently.

Last edited:
Do we get to design the backs of these? Is that what makes them custom? Similar to the Cut Card group buys recently.
To be honest, I’m not sure why the thread was moved to ‘group buy’
I had it listed in ‘playing cards’ to showcase my project. And was happy to share it around with the forum

To be honest, I’m not sure why the thread was moved to ‘group buy’
I had it listed in ‘playing cards’ to showcase my project. And was happy to share it around with the forum
Just message @Tommy if you want it moved back. I think it's the "Round 2" in your title. I assumed it was a GB too when I saw it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom