GB Completed Round 2 - 3.5" x 5.75" Mixed Game Plaques on Plastic Card Stock Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone hosting for players that have never played before, it could certainly be a fatal error.

On the river a player repots all-in for several hundred dollars. At showdown he is playing 3 from his hand. He explains what the written rule clearly states. You're going to take his money on the ruling that "maha" clearly states only 2, and call it a minor error?
Fair point. I’m getting out a sharpie now.

I would like to purchase two please, with one extra tuckbox if feasible. Thank you!

I am in for 3 decks.

How much is a truck box and what does it look like?

All initial PMs to confirm quantities and tuckbox sizes sent. That 2 minutes between PMs is killer.
Tell me about it. There has got to be a better way. Without including a bunch of people on the same PM.

Ok, the reason I ask is I did not receive a PM.
May want to double check your PCF inbox - I see your PM in my list:

buffalo.JPG

So I heard one of the cards had the wrong info on it, can someone direct me to the corrected info, and might we get that card fixed in the possible add on cards ?

So I heard one of the cards had the wrong info on it, can someone direct me to the corrected info, and might we get that card fixed in the possible add on cards ?
It was Showmaha. It read: Best 5 card hand from individual and community.

Should read: Best 5 card hand using 2 individual and 3 community.
I have not heard if it has been corrected, but it was discussed.

Might not be possible, but can you order one of the revised cards? In addition to your regular order?

(Sigh)....if I throw myself at the mercy of the court, could I order one deck?

This moment is the first I've seen of this thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom