Robert Kraft, come on down (1 Viewer)

2 counts of soliciting prostitution

hHrPcWT.gif

A freaking billionaire, owner of one of the most (in)famous franchises in recent NFL memory, and you get busted asking to pay for strange in public?

Not like you'd have any resources AT ALL to do this on the down low from the privacy of your own home, or at a secret location of your own choosing. I guess there really is only enough blood to operate either the brain up top, or the brain down below.

" in connection to a recent law enforcement bust on massage parlors in Florida that, according to law enforcement, were used for prostitution and human trafficking."

Victim-less crime...

:rolleyes:

And @mike32, Maz is gonna have a field day with this story...
Maz doesn’t have room to talk. Two words...Plato’s Retreat.

Two thoughts:
- I'm always surprised when you find out these powerful guys are paying for squeezers. That was his only option?
- 77 years old with servable steak and potatoes is a positive, I guess?

Well, I’ve been working on building up my good name for a long time, only to have Uncle Rob have it drug through the mud. Shame

Was wondering if he took you to a brothel for your first rodeo in your teen years.

Don’t know all details. If it’s just soliciting without any other circumstances. BFD. A Billionaire might be able to more discreet!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom