Road Trip! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Prom Night freshman year...
Exciting like Prom night freshman year????...I think I was probably watching Sheriff Lobo.
sl.jpg

So perhaps an elementary question, but how does the presale info work? Is a list of sets published or is all that loaded up at the moment the sale goes live? Would be good to know what to focus on so I can head straight to my budget....

So perhaps an elementary question, but how does the presale info work? Is a list of sets published or is all that loaded up at the moment the sale goes live? Would be good to know what to focus on so I can head straight to my budget....
Just check out his other sale threads.......he usually puts up what is for sale with a go live time. Each item will have a link to checkout. As long as the link is underlined it is still available.
I didn't understand the concept on the last sale and missed out on what I wanted to buy

Sale Thread will be posted tomorrow. Sale date will be 10/8. We will offer the primary Native Lights chips first. When they sell out, we will post information on the next set.

Stay Tuned!

Jim

This is how you get 318 likes on only 62 posts.
Jim is getting better than 5-to-1. That has to be a record:)

I think I can speak for everyone when I say...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom