Road Trip! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, those secondary arnt gonna be cheap... But they are beautiful.

I hope he way over prices them so I'm not tempted to buy another cash set lol.

I always wanted a Paulson set that had there Qpie frac and tri moon 1....this $1, $5 combo is close and I like 'em. Too bad I'll probably have no shot using the VPN from Saudi.

Same here. I agree. I think the 1 and 5 combo work great together. I'll be hard pressed not to try to acquire a couple hundred of each.

So what do we think the pricing on the Native Light secondaries will be; specifically the $1 and $5s?
Trying to determine if I should forego the primary sale and take my chances on the secondary or jump on the primary. dammit.

So what do we think the pricing on the Native Light secondaries will be; specifically the $1 and $5s?
Trying to determine if I should forego the primary sale and take my chances on the secondary or jump on the primary. dammit.
I don't think any pricing for the other sets have been released. I'm guessing those are gonna be quite a bit more. My wallet is gonna hate me.

I'm out on this set, but if I was in, my plan would be to grab the the numbers I wanted in the primaries when they hit. Then when secondaries go on sale, I would try to get the same numbers in secondaries and then just release the primaries at cost. That way, if you get shut out of the secondaries, at least you have a playable set.

I'm out on this set, but if I was in, my plan would be to grab the the numbers I wanted in the primaries when they hit. Then when secondaries go on sale, I would try to get the same numbers in secondaries and then just release the primaries at cost. That way, if you get shut out of the secondaries, at least you have a playable set.

Playing 4D chess here...

Right.

Damn.

What I meant to say was, "I am buying up every denom I can in the primaries except the quarters and twenty-fives. Those are god awful. I am going to spend so much money on the primaries that I won't have any money left when the secondaries hit the market. And you should do the same."

Right.

Damn.

What I meant to say was, "I am buying up every denom I can in the primaries except the quarters and twenty-fives. Those are god awful. I am going to spend so much money on the primaries that I won't have any money left when the secondaries hit the market. And you should do the same."
This. I definitely have ZERO interest in the ugly $25s or $500s...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom