Riverboat table topper

sparky18

High Hand
Reaction score
would of preferred a foldable table top with rails but this will do for now & it's definitely better than chips bouncing off the kitchen table.

RainmanTrail

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's all about the thickness of the mat. I think Tommy's are 6mm thick, and the cheaper ones are 3mm. This one is 5mm, so it's probably pretty good.

sparky18

High Hand
Reaction score
This one was the closest i could find thickness wise to the PCF table topper, decided to go with the mid-sized mat due to occasionally using it at mates houses and wasn't sure of how it would affect the mat if it overhangs the table.

BonScot

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I bought a folding topper off Amazon and it’s good but I think a mat is probably better. I ordered a custom print one. Will post pics whenever it arrives.

mattross1313

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a folding topper off Amazon and it’s good but I think a mat is probably better. I ordered a custom print one. Will post pics whenever it arrives.

My dining table is a hipster one made from re-purposed scaffold boards :whistle: :whistling: It has character - which also means it's not flat and the planks don't perfectly join flat. Would you feel this through the felt, or is the felt thick/study enough?

BonScot

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
My dining table is a hipster one made from re-purposed scaffold boards :whistle: :whistling: It has character - which also means it's not flat and the planks don't perfectly join flat. Would you feel this through the felt, or is the felt thick/study enough?
Suppose it depends on the thickness of the felt. The one I’ve ordered is 4 my thick. The one I have is probably less but I don’t think that it would show up and lumps in the table. My table is flat so I don’t have that issue.

Top Bottom