RIGGED U of M vs Ohio State Game is it Rigged ??? you decide (1 Viewer)

Today is 66 days after his birthday
Do you ever stop for a second, try to clear your head, and consider how random some of this stuff is? You can make up something to get any number you want.
And why does it all revolve around Kobe?
I was at a poker table when we heard about his accident.

Do you ever stop for a second, try to clear your head, and consider how random some of this stuff is? You can make up something to get any number you want.
And why does it all revolve around Kobe?
I was at a poker table when we heard about his accident.
its all number rituals man Lakers script alot around Kobe esp now that he is gone

this is not me writing this but it sure sounds good to me lol its in the comments of that video

Bucs vs Bills SB57. Bucs get to 3 - 0 all time in SB's. Bills fall to 0 - 5 all time in SBs. Both records combine to make 30-05 like 35 equals Eye, (Genesis 3:5) and like how the Bucs hosted SB35. Bucs will also win SB57 on Hail Mary. Brady gets to 8 - 3 in SB's all time, like how his birthday is 8/3 and it will be his 11th SB all time, like how he was behind #11 Drew Bledsoe, the year the #11 buildings fall in New York. Brady also owns the Bills historically, the team he has beaten the most in his career, and he played FOR Bill (Belicheck) whom they both lossed to Tom (Coughlin) who both played for Bill (Parcels) who defeated the Bills, in you guessed it, Tampa Bay (SB25).

Both Brady and Allen have the middle name Patrick. The phrase " Buccaneers versus Bills Super Bowl Fifty Seven " also equals 201. Bills Bucs " Bills Bucks " will also represent a ritual game of the coming economic collapse of the US dollar. Also, with a Bucs SB win, when placing the NFL logos in SB win order, the last three SB's 57, 56, 55, will appear to be a goat coming through cross bone flags.

dang this narrative sounds good as well - again not my words

BUCS/CHIEFS REMATCH IN SUPERBOWL 57. HERE’S THE EVIDENCE.

Super Bowl 57 will be played at State Farm stadium. Mahomes is the poster boy for State Farm.

Super Bowl 57 will be played in 20(23). Tom Brady is in his 23rd NFL season.

THIS IS WHY THE BUCS WILL WIN This will be Brady’s 11th Super Bowl appearance and he will defeat Mahomes to become 8-3 in Super Bowls. Mahomes currently has a career playoff record of 8-3.

I don’t think the Chiefs will get a first round bye. Doesn’t make sense for the numbers. I think they will win 3 playoff games, then lose in the Super Bowl, bringing Mahomes’ career playoff record to 11-4…..11 + 4 = (15), which is Mahomes’ jersey number.

Andy Reid currently has 18 career playoff wins as a head coach. His first Super Bowl appearance with the Eagles was 18 years before Super Bowl 57 (2023 - 2005 = 18).

Super Bowl 57 will be played on 2/12. Andy Reid needs 3 wins to become 2nd all time in playoff wins as a head coach. 3 more wins will also give him a total of 12 playoff wins as the Chiefs’ head coach. (2nd all time playoff wins + 12 playoff wins as the Chiefs’ head coach = 2/12, the date of Super Bowl 57). His overall number of playoff wins will be 21, and the last time the Chiefs lost in the Super Bowl was 20(21).

Mahomes’ Super Bowl record will drop to 1-2 at the hands of Tom Brady (#12). Brady (#12) currently has 12 career playoff losses, so don’t be surprised if Brady retires after winning the Super Bowl 57.

this one doesnt even sound bad again you have to remember this is all scripted so it doesn't matter how bad a team is whoever they want to win is going to win no matter what

Raiders Buccaneers Super Bowl rematch ??
The Super Bowl takes place 20 years 2 weeks 3 days after the first one 322 skull and bones numbers,
both skull and bones teams,Derek Carrs birthday to the Super Bowl is 322 days as well and the Henry Ruggs incident happened 66weeks and 6 days before the Super Bowl takes place

we still haven’t seen a major ritual take please for that event, I could see the Raiders sneak into the playoffs as the 7th seed and go on a Cinderella run to fuck up the sports books.

Last edited:
We used to have an old guy at work who claimed that the mob controlled most of the NFL teams (owners), and that the games were rigged.

It's always easier to look back and find a pattern that fits random facts and figures. Yet we are talking about human beings, so it's reasonable to believe that tomfoolery does happen on occasion - but also statistically, half of all players, coaches, and refs are below average... just like your coworkers.:) So maybe a lot of the odd results in sports can be attributed to people being fallible - I don't think that would be a surprise to anyone. But strange things do happen, mysteries that we can't prove or disprove completely.

I doubt if Chuck Norris controls sports, but he could if he wanted to.;) If he was discovered, no one would ever be able to escape and reveal the secret anyway. Remember, if you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you.

Interesting

https://www.totalprosports.com/nfl/arian-foster-fuel-nfl-is-rigged-theory-wild-claim/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom