RIGGED U of M vs Ohio State Game is it Rigged ??? you decide (1 Viewer)

I just got them at +250 I should have waited lol lets go OSU and I am from MI was a U of M fan my whole life until I found out its all fake rigged and scripted
Sounds like it’s not all fake and scripted though right? Just the refs coaches and a couple players?

Sounds like it’s not all fake and scripted though right? Just the refs coaches and a couple players?
who knows how they do it who knows how many people know about it how the F am I suppose to know that ? dumb

But really it’s all a model. Evaluating all the intersections of numbers and words associated with the event. Just the raw data being consumed is huge that you’ll find several associations for every single value. The model takes all this into account and estimates a probability based on what clusters it finds, where are there MORE associations. Sometimes the model doesn’t find much predictions as it all looks like noise. 51% chance to win. 49.2%. 51.3%. Nothing that’s profitable after the vig. But the associations were strong. And as big slick have the model had a very strong prediction.
sad to say but OHIO wins this game 10000% Book IT
You might not know what logit corresponds to 10000% probability, i don’t either, it’s literally off the charts. But something like this is big enough to stake the entire gematria reputation on. Because if there is even the most minuscule change to lose, any accurate probability model would assign a prediction less than 100%. Definitely not more.

4523 in Gemantra means - Do I Look Like I Care People Endlessly Ridcule Me And Write Slander And Nicknames And Im An Like Who Cares

So maybe this all isn't a hoax?

My bad boys, really needed that decimal button when I was adding this one up. Will do better next time.
A1BF902F-585E-49C9-9258-D08A84C33AFC.jpeg

speaking of sports rigging though, I would love to talk to a professional sports handicapper if they ever factor corruption in their models. Like do they, if it’s the series finals and one team is up 3-1, nudge the prediction towards the outcome that forces a profitable game 6

Same thing for conference games in fbs where there’s an opportunity for the conference leader to get spoiled out of the playoffs, and conference no longer has any team in playoff hunt

The level of stupidity to believe this crap is staggering. One would have to lack such basic reasoning and logic skills to actually believe anything close to a statement of “all pro sports is rigged” and dictated by some secret code by a few elites.

I just can’t help but think it’s a very committed troll job; If not, these people truly should be committed! Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom