Rhodeman77's set all on the table! (1 Viewer)

The new addition to my collection. I think the $1 is my favorite chip overall. The inlay goes well with the base and spot color. The $5 is my favorite in the rack, great spots and colors but the green inlay is such a sharp contrast to the red. Hopefully with time it grows on me.

The $25 with the green inlay and the green base looks so good together it makes me wish that the rest of the set had color matching inlay to the base. I like the $100 much more in real life than I did in pics. The bright orange spot really pops!!

On to some pron now!!

A64C6C65-6794-4DE1-814D-AF2A9D451469.jpeg
CB89EE10-CB45-4C1F-A166-346C683B7C7F.jpeg
FD484CE6-CC19-46F2-A480-A30BC338D8C4.jpeg
B95A7010-226F-4839-A711-4D50E1AE41AC.jpeg
61D8806D-E9D5-4C4B-B980-81E197FA885A.jpeg
830B6DB7-FC55-4FD5-A389-85FB346B18F5.jpeg
A9B9A343-8EFC-4393-99D2-A8C05CCAF02E.jpeg

Always liked the Tonkawa chips, even with the green inlays! Enjoy the set, look forward to seeing pictures of them in play.

Seriously, green inlay aside which I love btw, there isn’t a dud in the whole lineup from frac to hundo.

Those AC Boardwalk chips are really nice. Are those are custom ceramics to look like the borgata chips or are they made out of something else?

Those AC Boardwalk chips are really nice. Are those are custom ceramics to look like the borgata chips or are they made out of something else?

They were a group buy that happened here a few years ago. They are ceramic hybrids. Ceramic chips with a recess for a label.

They were designed to be a very close tribute to the real Borgota chips.

These black light shots are amazing, as are the chips obviously. Would you mind taking a pic of a CS $5 next to a PCA $25 sec at some point? I have done it with stock photos but they never look like the real thing and I never was able to find a picture of them by each other in searches. Considering going that way if I have to go mixed set (hopefully not) over my planned relabel set, but thought the inserts could possibly clash. Thanks!

These black light shots are amazing, as are the chips obviously. Would you mind taking a pic of a CS $5 next to a PCA $25 sec at some point? I have done it with stock photos but they never look like the real thing and I never was able to find a picture of them by each other in searches. Considering going that way if I have to go mixed set (hopefully not) over my planned relabel set, but thought the inserts could possibly clash. Thanks!

No problem. I’ll do it tonight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom