Rhodeman77’s cash games. Pics and stories (1 Viewer)

Lost a couple monster pots. Top set with nut flush draw on a Q75 flop vs 3456. Turn 4 and blank river and I am rebuying.

Made some back when my set of 10’s turned a full house vs under full. Still down but plenty of time to go.

2A4B8F59-4FED-48B2-8094-B451C47B3D18.jpeg

Last edited:
I almost had a full barrel of 20s at your last game...... Almost!

Little bit different than a barrel of hundo's lol.

I've had a barrel of 20's in my game before. I think the night that your talking about I lost a barrel of 20's :(

Off topic but are those cards warped a bit? I think they are Fournier and those are specific Fournier are prone to warping. They look like they are warped in the way that causes them to catch air and flip during dealing. On the positive side it’s easy to peek at your hole cards!

Off topic but are those cards warped a bit? I think they are Fournier and those are specific Fournier are prone to warping. They look like they are warped in the way that causes them to catch air and flip during dealing. On the positive side it’s easy to peek at your hole cards!

Yes and yes, they are Fourniers that are slightly bowed. They have seen a lot of use too though. I bought a case of them at least 2 years ago and still have 1-1/2 set ups not opened yet. I like the cards a lot and wish I could find more.

I was just telling some people I need to look for some new cards. I missed getting the lot @kk405 had by about 30 minutes. Stupid busy work lol.

Since my wife said no to going to @detroitdad birthday game on Friday for some mixed games I decided to have my own.

Sent out a bunch of texts this morning and have 6 confirmed with 3 others that will get back to me about the last seat.

Playing max 7 handed 4 game rotation. $4/8 limit with a 1/2 kill to $6/12 if there is a scooped pot over $50.

Games will be:
Hollywood 8
Omaha 8
Draw2maha Hi/Lo. Omaha hi/ A-5 draw low
SOHE

Happy to get to use my cool KILL button that hasn’t seen play in several years and one of these awesome cut cards that match my limit set.

9ECF522E-9703-415A-886A-16704E7301DC.jpeg
E9B59983-2EED-4FE7-A049-D0EC94954B4F.jpeg

I had one no show so we are playing 6 handed which is perfect really. I only wanted 7 in case someone bailed.

I scooped the biggest hand of the night so far in the Drawmaha hi/Lo round. Turned a wrap after the draw to go with my 108 low. River I made the nut straight

In for 2 racks.

55E2454C-56CB-49B6-AB79-07B77884B0CC.jpeg
9DF94FA3-FEB6-4408-9470-3CAB24B93284.jpeg

I had one no show so we are playing 6 handed which is perfect really. I only wanted 7 in case someone bailed.

I scooped the biggest hand of the night so far in the Drawmaha hi/Lo round. Turned a wrap after the draw to go with my 108 low. River I made the nut straight

In for 2 racks.

View attachment 404232View attachment 404233
Well done! I see your run good in that game is continuing.

Also, the better way to refer to that game is dramaha lo (A-5). :p

They are a little hard to see in the pics, but we used a @desjgn set up last night for the first time. @Saoliver was nice enough to sell me a set up to try out from the large set of cards he bought from @kk405

Everyone loved them. The shuffle easy, not to think with the right amount of flex. And of course they are visually beautiful cards. Though there was a bit of discussion as to whether the design back is of 2 dragons or 2 seahorses. We went with dragons.

I will definitely be ordering 4 set up, unless someone else has some they want to get rid of. ;)

29B0940C-6671-4F94-A019-359BAA7AC976.jpeg
F5BFA5A4-A05C-4EAA-96E6-AE4617837281.jpeg
D6589B7E-CE80-4620-9F6B-48DA7B8633EE.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t know why I didn’t do this upgrade sooner. For about $100 and a couple hours of my time tonight my main table now has 12 USB ports. I was planning on running an extension cord but didn’t really care for the idea of a trip hazard. Then @Hornet mentioned battery powered. After a quick google search to figure it all out I headed to Amazon to buy all the supplies.

The install was simple. The longest part was taping down all the excess wire so they weren’t hanging down to get caught on someone’s foot.

And before anyone asks, I will never play 12 handed, but I had the extra cords and now players can sit anywhere when we are short handed and will still have a port very close by.

I will change out the cables from the battery to the converter so I don’t have to use the car battery clamps. Other than that it is done.

E7B9ADD2-F8F5-4AE8-BA86-898309F9F363.jpeg
7B22ED31-052C-4066-9671-E04EBD0457E2.jpeg
F8E72A0C-E027-44F9-8C3E-5BCB72376F57.jpeg

I don’t know why I didn’t do this upgrade sooner. For about $100 and a couple hours of my time tonight my main table now has 12 USB ports. I was planning on running an extension cord but didn’t really care for the idea of a trip hazard. Then @Hornet mentioned battery powered. After a quick google search to figure it all out I headed to Amazon to buy all the supplies.

The install was simple. The longest part was taping down all the excess wire so they weren’t hanging down to get caught on someone’s foot.

And before anyone asks, I will never play 12 handed, but I had the extra cords and now players can sit anywhere when we are short handed and will still have a port very close by.

I will change out the cables from the battery to the converter so I don’t have to use the car battery clamps. Other than that it is done.

View attachment 410118View attachment 410119View attachment 410120
Killer setup for not wanting to drag a cord. Any link to a how to or a parts list?

Killer setup for not wanting to drag a cord. Any link to a how to or a parts list?

I will post the items I ordered. It was really pretty simple once I found them. Some 1/2” sheet metal screws to install the ports and inverter. Some heavy duty 3m Velcro type material to install the battery and USB hub and a lot of tape on the wires.

I’m going to put a metal strap across the batter as well to make sure it stays in place. It is pretty heavy.

For those of you who don't want to deal with maintaining a battery, I used one of these for my setup.
View attachment 411555
https://www.amazon.com/Legrand-Wire...keywords=cord+protector&qid=1582324115&sr=8-3

I looked at that as well and if I could have found a color that match my floor better I might have. But I also have 4 kids that would find a way to mess with it. Especially my girls that ride their scooters in the basement. All I need is one of them trying to “jump the ramp” and wipe out for my wife to be all over my ass. :bag::dead:

I looked at that as well and if I could have found a color that match my floor better I might have. But I also have 4 kids that would find a way to mess with it. Especially my girls that ride their scooters in the basement. All I need is one of them trying to “jump the ramp” and wipe out for my wife to be all over my ass. :bag::dead:
I hear ya. Been there.
It still bothers me that you are converting 12VDC to 120VAC back to 5VDC. If your system ever breaks down you could consider buying 3 of these:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/222504844817

Or not...

Game is nuts!! Big pot after bigger pot.

I should have the monster stack, but top two with a gut shot to a chop couldn’t fold for the pot sized all-in to him bet. He got there on the river. Made a few decent hands to be back up a little.

BB9E6383-D084-46BD-9E63-EEB1DFAC8606.jpeg
689EDE9B-2AC2-4187-8C5D-52C1DFB35BC2.jpeg
AA44F68D-80EF-434D-ACFE-BAC1AEFCB8F5.jpeg
2479C36C-17F0-47DA-9C08-335D46DF7844.jpeg

Just had a crazy 4 way all in on the flop.

Flopped straight vs top set vs second set vs wrap to the bigger straight. Flopped straight held up for the main, top set for the second pot, third set won the next side pot lol. Biggest stack paid off everyone with his missed wrap.

02CFC411-80BF-45D4-9F04-78E486FDFF67.jpeg

Paid off top full house with second full house.

Then flop a straight draw and over pair. Bet it, turn gives me a small wrap but puts a flush draw out there and bet it again. River pairs bottom pair but missed all the draws.

I check to induce a bluff and he bets pot. I don’t think can ever have a boat and trips would be hard to have so I make the call and win a big pot with the two pair.

Almost as much as the big stack on my right :sneaky:

489AFA32-6304-4A3A-B241-F110A2831EB0.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom