Rhodeman77’s cash games. Pics and stories (1 Viewer)

This set has been a few years in the making from when I first started buying the chips for it. Then I wasn’t sure of what design I wanted to use with it once I had all the chips. But thanks to @Hornet @Perthmike , @detroitdad , & @p5woody we came up with this design and I felt it would work well with this project.

I still have some chips to mill and label, but the set is ready to be put in play for my game this Friday!!!

Once I finish the rest of the chips I will get them all on the table for a proper photo shoot.

We are playing HOE again this game. Hold’em, PLO, & BigO.

950A6994-6A2A-4B3D-A8ED-AD234980AB6C.jpeg

This set has been a few years in the making from when I first started buying the chips for it. Then I wasn’t sure of what design I wanted to use with it once I had all the chips. But thanks to @Hornet @Perthmike , @detroitdad , & @p5woody we came up with this design and I felt it would work well with this project.

This project was a blast too work on with you guys!

I still have some chips to mill and label, but the set is ready to be put in play for my game this Friday!!!

Once I finish the rest of the chips I will get them all on the table for a proper photo shoot.

We are playing HOE again this game. Hold’em, PLO, & BigO.

View attachment 556671
Need
More
Pr0n

And primary + secondary hundos ???
BALLER....black $1 are sick

I bought an old dining room set (ugly as can be) for $60 so I can get the base off of the table :D

Now that I am mostly done with my Carnevale set (getting in play tomorrow) I wanted to get the base installed. I was planning on putting it on my big table but it looked too small for it. So I installed it on my 8 person ChanMan table. It fits perfectly. Very easy install. Took about 20 minutes to get it centered and attached. It looks soooooo much better than folding legs.

A5508914-C8E2-45C8-90EC-03DF8D4ADA90.jpeg
2B102D2C-2FCB-4243-A9A2-4148176CE71C.jpeg
51775D14-E60B-4392-A20B-8A16CAEF1407.jpeg

I scooped a huge pot in BigO. 3 way all-in on the flop. I have the nut flush draw, wrap draw, and back door low draw.
Short stack had top set, other player a worse wrap.

I turn the nut flush and the low draw. River brings in the low and I scoop both sides.

4B042B85-4D2E-4B74-98FE-909C636C88AF.jpeg

We played until 4am. It was a great night, I love the set!

Final table pic. We were 6 handed at 4am, only 1 person left and that was because he had to pick his wife up from work. We all offered to pitch in $10 to get her an Uber so he would stay. It didn’t work :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

02B44A61-148D-4D90-9E92-432052C2BC1C.jpeg

Final stack.

in for $400. This is my biggest win for a limit game so far. Normally the biggest winner/loser is around $400, doubling that is pretty crazy! We had the kill on a lot, especially in BigO, and Hollywood8.

AC228A02-0045-475F-ABF8-1701ADE05988.jpeg

Last edited:
Limit night is always so much fun! And we all still love and appreciate Adam even though he always seems to be on the winning side of the biggest scoops. We will take your $$ someday! Draw2maha was the consensus favorite yet again...

Attachments

• DD9A937F-42DE-4462-8F47-FAD06E899C64.jpeg
    DD9A937F-42DE-4462-8F47-FAD06E899C64.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 101
Ok, where do I start? The Carnivale set is incredible. My daughter has helped me clean a lot of chips recently. She asked why $1s are usually white and $100s black. So dirty! Also, I love limit. Awesome setup sir!

My wife asked that we put live games on hold again as the numbers in Ohio have gone up a lot. Of course I oblige her, after all, happy wife, happy life! She has been very accommodating with all the games so when she makes a request I need to honor it.

But that doesn’t mean there isn’t any activity going on! Last time I had a break in games I was able to get new flooring, now it is time to add some cabinets/counters and sink.

I wanted to get newer cabinets, but if I spent $5k+ On the cabinets for the basement that are nicer than what we have in the kitchen I wouldn’t hear the end of it!

So I found a contractor that is doing a remodel of a house and I bought the entire old kitchen for $600. Way more than I need, but for the price I will find some use for the extras. Maybe the garage or the storage room in the basement for the uppers.

These are just sitting in right now. My brother is coming over next week sometime to help get them installed and to add some outlets on the wall. I have a plumber friend that will do all the tie stuff for the wet bar sink.

756D63B7-33FC-495B-9253-D62BAD42148C.jpeg
FC4456ED-DF13-4E5A-B40E-DEA727807A0A.jpeg

This is the kitchen the cabinets came out of. I could have had the granite counters as well, but I didn’t have enough manpower to get them moved sadly. I have priced the counters out already and they will be about $2k.
B277A579-6B42-41AD-B5D5-1F56C3A54908.jpeg
8A4A75D0-8A98-492E-B805-F22D134D1434.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom