Retardedness on LATB: Find the 3 funniest things about this video... (1 Viewer)

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
@guinness does nothing but watch Live at the Bike all day so we get a fresh batch of these every so often in an email thread with a bunch of PCFers on it. This one takes the cake, though. So much hilariousness going on in this video.

So no one on that email chain can play this little game since we've already been bitching about this thing amongst ourselves, but see if you can find the three funniest things about this video.

Hint: for one (arguably two) of the funniest things you have to click through to the actual youtube page.

1. One guy does forward motion with his chips and takes it back.
2. The announcers don't know how percentages work, and keep trying to figure it out.
3. I also see (hear) the announcers say that Josh is the favorite to win..

Guy shows 10 with 4 people after him.
Also they do not figure out size of stacks, there should be side pots.

And maybe number one should be that they chopped the whole pot, when obviously the first run was a chop for the two AK's and the Q10 won the second run. Where is this place, somebody's basement?

So did the dealer just acknowledge the all ins and plan to sort out the sidepot issues later, then totally forgot, when the craziness happened? I can't believe nobody there understood what should have happened.

1. One guy does forward motion with his chips and takes it back.
2. The announcers don't know how percentages work, and keep trying to figure it out.
3. I also see (hear) the announcers say that Josh is the favorite to win..

These are three things that I didn't even consider compared to the three I was thinking of, but all definitely apply!

When I grow up I'm going to Railbird University.

So I just started playing the video again. I work at home, and my wife just walks into my office to say goodbye as she's leaving for work. I have speakers on full volume and this video playing full screen. She goes in for a goodbye kiss and reads the title:

"Live at the Bike -- Scumbag RBK "Jonas Entin" pulls huge poker angle with his gay tattoos"

Then the scene occurs where Josh is yelling "YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FUCKIN LIFE" to RiverboatKing aka RBK.

Wife: "So how's work going?"
Me: "Good..."

BTW, I can't believe both Harry and Limon are NOT in the hand. That guy Josh has some other nutty hands on YT as well. This comes to mind:

Edit: "Josh has had enough of his non-sense"

Let's play for thousands of dollars and let's run it twice but let's make sure we have no utter idea at all, no semblance of any comprehension whatsoever, about how chipped pots work.

OMG I'd pay each player $500 to snap the game into PLO8 and I'd never leave, except that the personalities at the table make it increasingly likely that I'm dropping my chair on someone's head as my number of beers consumed accordingly rises.

Also, and this is just a general rule, anytime someone says "Brah" and threatens you, you have carte blanche to hit that person in the throat with a tip box. It's actually legal in LA, but you have to use a tip box. If you use the drop box, you'll be prosecuted. Note that this is not official legal advice and I am not, at the moment, a practicing attorney at law.

With all the talk about getting quartered and 1/6-2/3, by the end I was confused about how to chop it as well. I had to go for a walk to figure it out.

In the comments (I am such a comments junkie), Limon said they went to the cameras and sorted it out later.

Let's play for thousands of dollars and let's run it twice but let's make sure we have no utter idea at all, no semblance of any comprehension whatsoever, about how chipped pots work.

OMG I'd pay each player $500 to snap the game into PLO8 and I'd never leave, except that the personalities at the table make it increasingly likely that I'm dropping my chair on someone's head as my number of beers consumed accordingly rises.

Also, and this is just a general rule, anytime someone says "Brah" and threatens you, you have carte blanche to hit that person in the throat with a tip box. It's actually legal in LA, but you have to use a tip box. If you use the drop box, you'll be prosecuted. Note that this is not official legal advice and I am not, at the moment, a practicing attorney at law.

This is my second loud lol of the day via Bergman.

I'm legitimately shocked that Jonas was so wrong and yet so convinced of his position on the chop. I mean, it's not hard.

Pretty good shot here.

XAGE2UK.png

Also fucking hilarious description of this one single session on LATB by limon from the 2+2 thread:

limon said:
im on a show in 2012 (not important other than to find the show) josh maccielo tells riverboatking "i will end your life" after rbk tries to angle shoot him in a chopped pot.

a different Israeli ron angles a guy hard in a pot misdeclaring his hand while his opponent is considering a big call.

some dorky kid tries to angle a giant guy named will (who i nicknamed wont) and has floor called on him and loses all his money.

scott sherman plays 100% vpip and announces it to the table and still wins in the game.

I love these type of hands because its like "wild poker caught on tape" its the stuff that happens in LA cash games that no one believes but every now and then we get video evidence of it. Live at the bike is a real cash game with random gamblers and a public board not an invite only "exhibition". its why we get the exciting stuff that makes poker fun.

Please no one out me when I try to nickname a guy named Will "Won't" and claim it as my own. Fucking gold.

If anyone wants to see RBK losing his mind defending himself against limon's angling accusation on the 2+2 thread, start reading from this page here.

EDIT: LOL at this post in the 2+2 thread regarding this hand:

Bene Gesserit said:
I watched the hand in the Archives. They ran it twice in a 3 way pot. Two players had AK. "Some" confusion developed. You don't have to be Nostradamus to see that one coming.

Last edited:
Dealer's expression is like "Why did I take this fucking job? Wal-Mart needs greeters and the local supermarket has floors that need cleaning. I hate my life".

Also fucking hilarious description of this one single session on LATB by limon from the 2+2 thread:

Please no one out me when I try to nickname a guy named Will "Won't" and claim it as my own. Fucking gold.

If anyone wants to see RBK losing his mind defending himself against limon's angling accusation on the 2+2 thread, start reading from this page here.

EDIT: LOL at this post in the 2+2 thread regarding this hand:

Pure gold. If that's the kind of thing that happens on a daily basis then I'm making a 2+2 account :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Every so often, something like this reminds me of why I joined 2+2 years ago in the first place.

I liken watching LATB to when I discovered Bumfights way back when.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom