Resurrection of the TR King Small & Large Crown molds!! (1 Viewer)

If this is possible. I'd be willing to buy them, keep them for a week or so, then sell them to someone else, and so on and so on.......

I just bought the 2 sample but would be willing to check a barrel out for a few days before passing along as well!

I called dibs first! me me me!

But seriously - @detroitdad it would be great if you could create a thread so we could get a list of people looking to, as you said keep them for a week or two them pass them along. :D

I'm actually considering my first custom set now. This is great. (After some thought instead of customs it will have to be Deadwoods for me) Hopefully I can get an ok from whoever did the original art work

edited to be more specific on thoughts

Last edited:
Awesome! I think I would prefer these TR King molds over the Diamond Square.

Small Crown and Large Crown look great on the Chip Design Tool! I especially like how deep and clean the Small Crown mold is. Great options!!

“I regret to inform all my friends and family that I will not see any of you in 2019. If you need to reach me, I will be in my factory 24/7 attempting to fill all of my chip orders.”
-Davig Spragg

“I regret to inform all my friends and family that I will not see any of you in 2019. If you need to reach me, I will be in my factory 24/7 attempting to fill all of my chip orders.”
-Davig Spragg

That's not far off. I certainly see an extra visit coming anyway.

@David Spragg the far left spotted chip is a 1” inlay correct?
F06DE35C-9928-43A5-B34A-4FC57557D4A4.jpeg

If you do find a 3rd party that is willing to do hotstamps on the s-crown, let us know.

I'm not in the market for another set of chips, but s-crown opens the door. Hot-stamps would be a hefty shove.

@David Spragg - please consider adding an iridescent yellow color next :)

The lack of a vibrant yellow has kept me on the sidelines from a CPC set. The addition of the TRK molds has me really wanting a set now.
@David Spragg , I know you have said it is costly to experiment with this, but please consider it. I know I would be willing to generously contribute to a "gofundme" to get it done.

If you do find a 3rd party that is willing to do hotstamps on the s-crown, let us know.

I'm not in the market for another set of chips, but s-crown opens the door. Hot-stamps would be a hefty shove.
I agree. An s-crown solid hotstamp tourney set would be absolutely killer!

I actually made that set exactly on the chip tool last night, including the navy hundo!
(y) :thumbsup: Fun fact: it’s actually TRK purple, an inky, almost black shade in real life. My favorite TRK color, along with Tropicana Gold, Turquoise and Flame. But CPC Navy is very close.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom