- Feb 1, 2019
- Reaction score
- New Hampshire
Hello; Offering these Diamond Molds. After studying the thread "Are these ASMs" https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/are-these-asms.37696/ as well as examining the Mold MD-49, These look like the Todd Diamond Mold, or whoever it was sold to. (There seems to be some discrepancy on whether it was Paulson or USPC, or others.) What I noticed is that the top 2 pictures in the nice 4 picture comparison that Duffman put in that post is that the diamonds are rhombuses, not squares, as in the lower two pictures in that post. As you can see from my photos, they are also rhombuses.
These were bought in the Atlantic City area in the 80s by a dealer training to deal craps. I bought them from him. He mentioned buying some of them at 'Whitehorse' in NJ. That means nothing to me, but may to you. The case is
I weighed 20 of them and got 7.2 ounces, or roughly 204 grams, 10 grams per. (Not the worlds greatest scale) Questions welcome. Very few are nicked up. I have not cleaned these. Many still chalky.
- STARTING BID: 185$
- Bids must be placed using numbers (no images) in minimum increments of $ 2
- NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
- All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
- Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at Wednesday March 6 10PM ET will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, the following examples will be used as a reference.
Example #1: If the close time is 3:00pm, any bid at 2:56pm up to and including 2:59pm is valid and extends the auction for another 5 minutes.
Example #2: If the close time is 3:00pm, a bid at 2:55pm does not extend the auction.
Example #3: If a bid is placed at 2:56pm, the auction now closes at 3:01pm. A bid at 3:01pm is not a valid bid.
Example #4: If the close time is 3:05pm, and a bid is placed at 3:04pm, the auction now closes at 3:09pm.
- Edited posts will be voided. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly even if done within the small time frame before the 'last edited' message is shown)
- I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
- PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
- Shipping Terms: 20$ CON US
- Payment Terms: PP F&F or negotiable