SOLD Redbelly Celebrates! Grand Prize Raffle! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 days to enter!
I will post pictures of our tour and share our coach choice on the 7th!
I will use the MID DAY Indiana Pick 3 www.lotterypost.com/results/in on October 7th 2017 to select the winner. If no winner results in the mid day then I will use the evening numbers and continue if necessary until a winner is drawn.
IMPORTANT!
I will accept entries until 10 PM Central Time on October 5th! Payments will all be due by 10 PM Central October 5th!

I'll mark you for #34, you get 3 more picks... do you want random or do you want to pick the others!

Good luck!

by tjhe way did i ever send this to you? You have no idea how much it meant at the time You are a saint.
redbelly.jpg

Yeah I tried and got that "WTF!?!?" look and it got very awkward... then I got another injection of pain killers and sort of dozed off..

2 days to enter!
I will use the MID DAY Indiana Pick 3 www.lotterypost.com/results/in on October 7th 2017 to select the winner. If no winner results in the mid day then I will use the evening numbers and continue if necessary until a winner is drawn.

IMPORTANT!

I will accept entries until 10 PM Central Time on October 5th! Payments will all be due by 10 PM Central October 5th!

PP sent. I had the same problem as some of the other guys with PP not allowing the transaction to go through. I switched to my phone and had no problem. Strange.

LAST DAY TO ENTER!!!

IMPORTANT!

UPDATE!

TOUR COMPLETED! (FUN DAY!)

$1,290 RAISED WITH $258 GOING TO EACH CHARITY ("Redbelly" can be considered a charity!)

Checks will be going out in a couple of days.
Thank you to everyone that contributed to this raffle and for all your kind words, well wishes, and encouragements! Sumer and I are very excited and looking forward to this next chapter in our lives!

It's been a big day for us as we traveled to Nappanee, Indiana (heart of Amish country) to visit Newmar Corporation and the people that will be building our new home on wheels!

We chose Newmar, specifically the Mountain Aire, for a lot of reasons but mainly for their reputation for consistent quality and customer service. We have not been disappointed since our decision!

We are building a home... quality and dependability are vitally important to us and we wanted a company that is known for standing behind their product. In our research this past year, Newmar stood out.

Another big reason that we chose Newmar is that they build a coach that has a full (driver's side) wall slide. Not only that but all their slides are hard floors... there is no carpet on the slides (or anywhere in the coach) which gives the appearance of a much larger living area. Important if you plan on living in a motorhome full time.

Newmar is also different in the industry (at least at this price point) and allows a lot of "specials" to be added. Basically the customizing of the coach to suit your personal taste. We added hardwood floors, upgraded the leather, changed back splashes, etc... It added a lot of personalization to our new home.

Any whooo! Basically we had a good day and are excited! (I tend to run on!)

Here are some pictures of the day! Hope you will enjoy and good luck to everyone that took part in this raffle!

We expect to take delivery of our new coach mid February!

Cheers!

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

IMG_2988.jpg

IMG_3009.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg

IMG_2992.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

mountainaire.jpg