• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Red Hon Office Chairs - $10 ea (1 Viewer)

here they are. Much better with the dust blown off. I bought 10, but realized two of them are missing adjustment knobs/brackets. I'll need to replace these to make them usable, but have a call into the seller. To be honest, I'm ok with that. I have 11 red leather hon chairs, and 8 of these new ones, plus a couple gassers. I have a tourney on Friday, and the chairs I have on hand will suffice. The seller just wrote me and said he'd get me two "good" chairs at some point.

The good chairs are stellar. And look brand new. Here's one after having the dust blown off with my compressor, but prior to any wipe down. I'll likely use our rug cleaner's handheld upholstery attachment to clean any odors and germy germs off the chairs.

IMG_0318.JPG

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0320.JPG

here they are. Much better with the dust blown off. I bought 10, but realized two of them are missing adjustment knobs/brackets. I'll need to replace these to make them usable, but have a call into the seller. To be honest, I'm ok with that. I have 11 red leather hon chairs, and 8 of these new ones, plus a couple gassers. I have a tourney on Friday, and the chairs I have on hand will suffice. The seller just wrote me and said he'd get me two "good" chairs at some point.

The good chairs are stellar. And look brand new. Here's one after having the dust blown off with my compressor, but prior to any wipe down. I'll likely use our rug cleaner's handheld upholstery attachment to clean any odors and germy germs off the chairs.

View attachment 72764

View attachment 72765

View attachment 72766

Awesome looking chairs! I want one of those reserved for me for MTTD ;). The vinyl ones look very nice and are extremely comfy but after sitting on them for 10 hours my backside tends to be a bit sweaty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom