Wanted Red 8v China clay (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bostonwinch

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for 75 red 8v chips to fill out my set. Let me know if you have anything. Thank you!

@BarrieJ3 did you win that eBay auction last night? Roulettes? I wanted to bid, and remembered you were bidding so I logged out and didn't see what they went for
Appreciate that (a bunch)! I was high bidder at 80, one person bid it to 102, I took it for 103. I had asked earlier, he had the min whatever thing set to 100.
Really hoping to get that bigger set, will probably let go of my other roulettes if I do.

Appreciate that (a bunch)! I was high bidder at 80, one person bid it to 102, I took it for 103. I had asked earlier, he had the min whatever thing set to 100.
Really hoping to get that bigger set, will probably let go of my other roulettes if I do.
Aww damn to bad you didn't get them for $80. (Would of been a nice steal) At least you got them! Good luck hoping you get them all so they are kept together.

Aww damn to bad you didn't get them for $80. (Would of been a nice steal) At least you got them! Good luck hoping you get them all so they are kept together.
Will consider it a nice win if I can get the others as well. I’m not even relabeling them, they’ll be quarters in my green/white/red Mexican cantina set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom