Cancelled China Clay 8V - Greek Key Mold Who's Holding? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A stalled relabel project maybe?

Couldn’t take the smell?

Moved on to something cooler?

It’s all good. I’m a new chipper and just took a shine to these chips and suddenly to the challenge of building a custom set one (ten lol) chip at a time.

Come on people. Isn’t that a rack in the way back of that chip closet of yours?

❤️♠️♦️♣️

Keep bumping. Someone will have a full set already built and ready to go thst they never got around to doing.

Also, fantastic chips for the price if you get cheap labels. I think altogether I probably bought around 10,000 of these.

27EC51D5-DB0B-416E-A79B-13614FB16DED.jpeg

Any particular colors that you are looking for..?

ATM I’m sort of trying to flush out who’s holding. They’re likely in the back of peoples cabinets and closets.

I suppose I could lay something out there but because I’m seeing it as a slower process, I haven’t got ran that far. It’s going to be a flexible custom label cash set.

I’ll jump back on here with some hopes and dreams.

I'll check the back of my closet... lol.
I have a stash of 8v's that were going to become a limit set - and my guys don't like to play limit.

Any particular colors that you are looking for..?
I’m not choosy right now but am probably looking at 5 colors total.

Maybe something like this:
NCV - White
.50 - Pink
$1 - Blue
$5 - Purple
$20 - Black

I heard reds and greens are scarce or I’d do red for the 5’s and maybe maybe green for the $20

Likely quantities:

200 of color A as a NCV
300 of color B as a .50 (I know, I know…)
300 of color C as a $1
160 of color D as a $5
40 of color E as a $20

Yeah I was going to reply to this thread, but I couldn't remember if mine are greek key or not. Pretty sure they are. I'll post up what I have available later today. I have a bunch.

think I could probably help you with the whites and maybe purples or browns. I'll have to check what I have. I was thinking about opening a trade thread, looking for additional colors for these as well.

Possibly for sale as I’ve never gotten around to labeling these. Would need to be sold as a set though. Let me know if you’re interested and I will think about it.

The browns are actually really nice if you havent seen them in person.

799 total (ugh one broke in transit)
(249) Brown
(325) Black
(100) Pink
(100) Gray
(25) Green

BFB2F440-C00C-42B3-9F83-8D6B3C6399F5.jpeg

6FC4C838-22A2-4434-97D4-ED489FB3387C.jpeg

Whites would be of interest.
I have 250 white chips and 1000 brown chips.
As noted above, the brown (chocolate) chips were some of the nicer ones (color, texture, size..etc).

Almost look good enough to eat..lol.

20230222_181123.jpg
20230222_181135.jpg

16771192068716843856842277672999.jpg

Purple, browns, and whites available for trade first. I am looking for black, green, blue!

Wow this Wanted ad is bringing a lot more chips out of the woodwork than I thought. May be interested in chips that @merkong isn't interested in, depending on price...

Not to hijack, but I bought 1 rack of purple 8v Greek Key and I really like them. Would be interested in 1 additional rack if @merkong isn't interested in any more of those and someone is looking to sell.

Possibly for sale as I’ve never gotten around to labeling these. Would need to be sold as a set though. Let me know if you’re interested and I will think about it.

The browns are actually really nice if you havent seen them in person.

799 total (ugh one broke in transit)
(249) Brown
(325) Black
(100) Pink
(100) Gray
(25) Green

View attachment 1085753
View attachment 1085754
Pm’ed

• Love
Reactions: 72o
Status