SOLD PGI China Clay 8V racks (no chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

72o

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
For sale are (9) racks that fit the PGI China Clay 8V chips perfectly (20 per row).
$4/rack = $36 plus $17 for shipping USPS MFRB

$53 total shipped in CONUS. Paypal F&F
I want to be as transparent as possible so dibs in this thread first.

IMG_5918.jpg

IMG_5919.jpg

IMG_5920.jpg

drat - nice pickup
Boo this man…..boo

Nice pick up. Lol
I want everyone to know that I saw this about 15 minutes after it was posted, and waited to see if anyone else wanted them more than I did. After nearly an hour with no takers I could not resist any longer. :cool

Once I get all my 8Vs racked up, I may have 2 or 3 extras. And I might even sell a few of my chips. So keep your eyes open!

I want everyone to know that I saw this about 15 minutes after it was posted, and waited to see if anyone else wanted them more than I did. After nearly an hour with no takers I could not resist any longer. :cool

Once I get all my 8Vs racked up, I may have 2 or 3 extras. And I might even sell a few of my chips. So keep your eyes open!

Haha. Well someone of us work for a living and can only check classifieds every 45 mins. Haha

I am just funnin’ with you. I have over 2000 of these and they have been in the same boxes they were delivered in over 2 years ago. I had to open a box to find a couple barrels for @merkong. I don’t even know how many racks I have, but I know not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom