SOLD BCC Mardi Gras V.1 cash set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

72o

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
For sale:
BCC suits (4-suits) mold Mardi Gras V.1 cash set. Great-to-excellent condition but see photos. Some of the quarters could use a light cleaning (you know...white chips and all)
Breakdown:
(309) $.25 (denominated)
(403) $1 (denominated)
(15) $1 (non-denominated)
(270) $5 (denominated)
(200) $5 (non-denominated)
(80) $25 (denominated)
(20) $100 (denominated)

Total = 1,297 chips
Price = $2,594 ($2/chip)

Shipping will be in (2) medium flat rate boxes = $35 (CONUS)
Paypal F&F
Cut cards are included
Chips will be shipped in the Warneke boxes

Notes: The non-denominated chip versions are the exact same colors as the denominated versions. The inlay obviously doesn't have the denomination so the masks are a little larger to fill the inlay (see photos). Also, some of the denominated fivers show a little of the base color through the inlay (see side-by-side photo at end of post).

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Post dibs in this thread first! Splits are OK if all are accounted for.

IMG_5925.jpg

IMG_5886.jpg

IMG_5887.jpg

IMG_5888.jpg

IMG_5889.jpg

IMG_5890.jpg

IMG_5891.jpg

IMG_5892.jpg

IMG_5893.jpg

IMG_5897.jpg

IMG_5896.jpg

IMG_5895.jpg

IMG_5894.jpg

IMG_5900.jpg

IMG_5907.jpg

IMG_5910.jpg

Intersted in a rack of $5s, and all $25s and $100s if split

Reactions: 72o
Interested in a rack of blue $1, in a rack of red $5 and a rack of red no value

Flexible on $25s if that helps a split. Would like at least 40

WTF is happening on PCF?

Do we have a new member orientation that I wasn't aware of?

Someone is a member for 2 months and has developed the nuance, taste, and sophistication to "want a small BCC cash set".

Kudos to @Hotus777, looking like a vet out here in the streets.

1680884612606.png

WTF is happening on PCF?

Do we have a new member orientation that I wasn't aware of?

Someone is a member for 2 months and has developed the nuance, taste, and sophistication to "want a small BCC cash set".

Kudos to @Hotus777, looking like a vet out here in the streets.

View attachment 1114614
I've gone through a lot of chips buddy, I purchased a Tourney BCC set already and loved it. I'm peeling it off for my buddy @JeepologyOffroad

Yup, if you have things that Jeep wants within 2 months of joining, you're on PCF Speedrun!
Back in Feb, I offered him some BCC martini clubs. Reply was "I have no idea what those are". Fast forward to today buying a small 1300 chip set of these :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. Oh how fun it is to watch the new members become degens like us.

• Haha
Oh, that’s funny @Hotus777 ? You didn’t just ask $300 for a rack of $5s? Well, I’m just an idiot from northern Europe so what do I know? Nice buyer you found there @72o .
You literally want the chips i want to keep, I'm giving you the opportunity to buy some off me. You can simply say no,

I'm offering the chips at $2.50/piece, ask anyone else that messaged me. I don't think that is outrageous for all the work I'm going to put in and the upfront money for the set. If you don't want them, then just say no.

You literally want the chips i want to keep, I'm giving you the opportunity to buy some off me. You can simply say no,

I'm offering the chips at $2.50/piece, ask anyone else that messaged me. I don't think that is outrageous for all the work I'm going to put in and the upfront money for the set. If you don't want them, then just say no.
You offered 70 denominated + 30 NCV for $250 and 1 rack of denominated for $300.

Ok for the record, no thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom