SOLD BCC Mardi Gras V.1 cash set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concensus is clear:

7hexue.jpg

Secretly hoping he uses the sale money to just buy an add on for Knollwoods so that I can finally have a sample set :p
Love mine!

I was a new member, only 4 months in, won a mystery box, by way of dibs, and it was absolutely bananas…

This was one of the samples…will be in my poker room til I die…

@72o , thanks for hooking up this dealer button too! It’s a beauty I’ll keep as well! Like little treasures to use in a random home game!

B726B619-A6EB-43EA-8043-A092AE5D1447.jpeg

F6113549-F45F-435A-BA75-FD14AC4083EC.jpeg

Love mine!

I was a new member, only 4 months in, won a mystery box, by way of dibs, and it was absolutely bananas…

@72o , thanks for hooking up this dealer button too! It’s a beauty I’ll keep as well! Like little treasures to use in a random home game!

View attachment 1114767

View attachment 1114768
One of the goats to this day

Hmmm well this was fun. I am not here for any of this drama but here it is I guess. This is exactly why I am on my way out of this hobby and why I am selling. This shit show type situation seems to happen more and more nowadays and it has just ruined things for me.

@Hotus777 the deal is done. The chips are yours to do what you'd like, but I am asking you as a long standing chipper, please don't flip these chips to make a quick buck (I sold them at a fair price so someone could have a turn-key set to use...not make money off of) and more importantly, please don't sell them here in this thread for more money than I just sold them to you for.

Thanks everyone.
Don’t be a stranger Al. I hope to play cards with you again in the future.

You shouldn't apologize for this. More people need to know that this buyer will flip their chips as fast as he possibly can.
Not sure if this is the place or not, but what am I going to do, start a new thread? Don't think it's that deep.

Since it's been discussed here and for historical purposes, if people come back and view this - I will say that while I don't know Hotus, in 2 months time there appear to be no short list of people who have not enjoyed their interaction with him. This includes new chippers who didn't know how to react to their exchange with him, but found it unpleasant.

Still best wishes to everyone, and again they are little clay disks, but yeah buyer/seller be aware.

Stupid me congratulating buyers and sellers in a classified lol, I should stick to the meetup thread!

Alan, you have always been one of my favorite chippers. Great offering and well said

Also - Knollwoods FTW
Hey Josh, we've become good friends over the years and I appreciate the kind words very much.
Secretly hoping he uses the sale money to just buy an add on for Knollwoods so that I can finally have a sample set :p
Hahaha Chris. I will do everything in my power to get you a set man...except buying more that is.
One of the local sets I’d love to play with someday!
Mo, it will have to happen...either at your house or mine. I would love to attend your game one of these times and splash some pots with your awesome sets. I just need to grow some balls and play higher than I'm used to.
Concensus is clear:

7hexue.jpg
Haha this just cracked me up "hearing" it in his voice. Thanks Jeff.
Love mine!

View attachment 1114767

View attachment 1114768
Nav, thanks for the kind words man. Means a lot. Cheers my friend.
One of the goats to this day
Thank you so much, John. I don't agree but I appreciate it. :)
Don’t be a stranger Al. I hope to play cards with you again in the future.
Rob, you got it man. Like I said to Mo above, I just need to grow a set and venture a little out of my comfort zone once in awhile and get to one of your games as well. It would be awesome to hang with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom