Giveaway Random Paulson Fantasy Samples (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Conor

Flush
Reaction score
I was organizing and don’t need these duplicates.

I would like this lot to go to a new-ish chipper. I’ll cover shipping.

Thread open until 6PM Eastern on Tuesday, 24 hours. If more than one person wants them we will do a random selection.

B2AB2C1B-0DE7-47AD-BD9B-B460E9E2240B.jpeg

RHC Giant Inlay
RHC Large Inlay
THC (SCV)
Web Mold

I'm in... definitely looking to see how some of these might fit with a set I'm working on!!!
Thanks for the opportunity!

Not sure if I am newish or not, but I do have very few real clay chips (none of the ones shown) and and just decided to try and accumulate some Pyramids. So in if allowed.

So we have 12 people interested. I’ve been digging for duplicates and going to change it up a bit. I now have six lots, of course the original is still included. That means half will get something, sorry if it’s not you this time. I’ll do another one soon.

Added:
Mini Mint PCA Sampler
Mini Panama Sampler
Mini Playboy AC Sampler
Outpost Pacheco Starter
Outpost San Ramon Starter

EA168859-6745-48A7-BCDD-0B392302CA26.jpeg

I think with 12 people I’ll just deal everyone a card and take the highest 6, in order, Aces are high. Then, in that order you can pick what you want. Sound fair? I’ll do that at 9PM, in one hour.

Below are the twelve people. If I missed anyone please let me know soon. Thanks!

@BamaT8ter @Snapplefacts @pluto @blackhole @Poseidon @ES_Threeper @RadicusScout @Budha @TX_Golf_N_Poker @swana @ThePrototype @pepelewpewpew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom