SOLD RAFFLE - 620 pc Pick Hobson's Riverside & Overland TRK Set (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy f*ck! Seriously?!? I just woke up my wife with a loud "woohoo" from the living room. Not worth explaining the reason to her...it would probably make thing worse. :DAwesome.

Huge thanks for the opportunity @RainmanTrail. And sorry for binking everyone. Lucky poker/chip year for this guy.

And sorry @Chippy McChiperson . I seem to have your number this year. And things like this happen in 3s. So sorry in advance for the next one. :)

Holy f*ck! Seriously?!? I just woke up my wife with a loud "woohoo" from the living room. Not worth explaining the reason to her...it would probably make thing worse. :DAwesome.

Huge thanks for the opportunity @RainmanTrail. And sorry for binking everyone. Lucky poker/chip year for this guy.

And sorry @Chippy McChiperson . I seem to have your number this year. And things like this happen in 3s. So sorry in advance for the next one. :)
And you were jealous of the table winner?!?!?

Reactions: 72o
Congrats on the win. I'm still a little bummed I didn't win. WHEN WHEN will I win one of these???

I just took some pics of the Pick Hobson's in an effort to try to get the color of the "NEON" $5s to show as accurately as possible because pics never seem to showcase how they look in person. I put a black background inside my lightbox with 5500K daylight bulbs to get the most accurate colors possible. Here's the best I could get with my cell phone camera and no color editing. It's pretty close - although a bad monitor may fail you.

IMG_20170421_173907.jpg

Last edited:
Just opened this little bundle of joy. What an awesome set and very proud to own these. Thank you @RainmanTrail again for the opportunity and thank you for the TRK boxes and extra chips...very cool of you. :)(y) :thumbsup: . I'm not going to compete with Travis' photos but here are just a few to prove that I received them. Really great chips!

IMG_1838.JPG

IMG_1850.JPG

Awesome! Glad to see that they arrived safely and that there's another member in the Pick Hobson's club! Those $5s are some of my favorite chips of all time. Spinettis still has them in stock too if you want to add on :)

Congrats again Alan! Thanks for the follow up post!

I can't believe this is real. I sometime have to pinch myself. How did I lose this raffle? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom