Cancelled WTT/WTB TR KING Pick Hobson, Riverside, Overland Hotel. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
71E78A29-9FA1-455D-BD61-13B83CCB4509.jpeg

Three barrels of high society... at least that's what they cost me so far ;)!View attachment 1080195
Thanks to all that have helped so far... definitely will be my grail rack, someday!

Bump
#MostAmazingFracEverandRealOldSchoolLeadedGoodness! #NotTodaysNimbleAsSaltineCrackersWafers!

Chippers log, Chip date: 256

Keeping my eyes on the locals to see if an errant chip or two might show up. Not much activity on eBay either. A couple of outstanding chippers continue to assist. Nothing further to report.

Bump

More chipes on the way... getting closer chip, by chip. If you have one hiding out, all alone, I would love to reunite them with the rest of these to make a playable set.
View attachment 1104267
Incredible thing of beauty there Dave. It’s awesome seeing you put this together! This is what the “instant gratification crowd” can’t and never will get about “REAL” chippers. A project like this is way beyond most folks vision.
Keep up the great work. :cool Can’t wait to see the end result.

One chip forward for each rack! Some of these have cost dearly, other were simply donated. I appreciate each and every generous chipper who has helped!
20230429_080654.jpg

Eventually these guys will get resurrected in their sets, as part of a long-standing cash game, to do what they were born to do!

It's a far better life for a chip... being shoved across the bet-line in check-raises, pushed into piles, and stacked against all-in pots. Please consider the health of your lonely plastic air-tight sleeved TRK's. Wouldn't you sleep better at night knowing they were happy again? If you're starting to feel bad about those lonely singles cooped up in your collection, I will be happy to discretely help you get them back into their rightful environment... PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom