SOLD RAFFLE - 620 pc Pick Hobson's Riverside & Overland TRK Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, it looks like all 75 tickets have been spoken for! Someone is going to be the new proud owner of this EPIC set of chips!!!

If you have not yet paid, please do so ASAP so can do the drawing tomorrow and see who wins! According to my records, the following chippers have not yet paid. If you have already sent the money but believe my records are incorrect, please let me know and I will correct it.

Awaiting payment:
@bivey
@monkeydog
@ruskba
@12thMan
@acl1904
@XBobdog
@uclaure

Paid.

So maybe 6 months ago I had a dream that I shuffled TRK chips for the first time and after doing so, colors were brighter, smells were sweeter, and my life (in that dream) was changed forever.

I still haven't handled TRK chips, but here's to hoping dreams do come true.

Congratulations to @liftapint for winning my side bet! :( :D

You seem to be a pretty calculating dude. I might place a side bet that your side bet, shrinking the ticket pool, and threatened cancellation were all part of your plan to begin with. If so, well done. If not, well done too, I guess?

You seem to be a pretty calculating dude. I might place a side bet that your side bet, shrinking the ticket pool, and threatened cancellation were all part of your plan to begin with. If so, well done. If not, well done too, I guess?

Who, me? NEVER!

Screenshot 2017-04-19 10.23.13.png

Last edited:
So, when do I send you my mailing address to ship the chesse?...I mean chips :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

This is not intended to be a reverse jinx. I just want to state for the record I have never won one of these raffles, nor one of Tommy's giveaways. I'm pretty much dead money in these, so take that for what it's worth.

I have never won this raffle; however, I am hoping to keep my lucky streak alive. :sneaky:

Good Luck to all! Envy the winner of this beautiful set. Looks like a fun Raffle with all the colorful comments.

6 of the past 10 numbers drawn in the lottery Travis is using for this raffle have been numbers beginning with the number 1 (100-199).

So things are looking good for Frank, Ruskba, Gear, and Jackstraw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom