Racks with lids vs bird cage (1 Viewer)

Justchipin

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
What rack is the Sturdiest when stacked? Got some cheap racks with lids for my case coimng in a few days but im not supper happy with how they stack. So my question agian what racks feel the most stable when staked ? Thanks for looking god bless
20220604_103610.jpg
20220604_103418.jpg

Any rack/tray with a cover that has bumps or flanges that are meant to stack are the sturdiest.

Matsui racks (the one with the curved ends), Bud Jones trays, and Octagon racks. The first two will fit into most standard-width birdcages, while Octagons will not.

Any rack/tray with a cover that has bumps or flanges that are meant to stack are the sturdiest.

Matsui racks (the one with the curved ends), Bud Jones trays, and Octagon racks. The first two will fit into most standard-width birdcages, while Octagons will not.
What would you recommend for an apache traveling 1000 chip set ?

I’m curious what you are doing with the chips/racks?
Are you looking for a solution for going from the case to the shelf?
I also have some covers and was never happy with them because they were unstable.
You could always stack in the case and the invert another rack on the top one…and stack racks for storage.

I’m curious what you are doing with the chips/racks?
Are you looking for a solution for going from the case to the shelf?
I also have some covers and was never happy with them because they were unstable.
You could always stack in the case and the invert another rack on the top one…and stack racks for storage.
Basically in my basement I'll have a rolling shelf behind table and my chair where I deal so home games I'm set. but Basically yes when I carry them from the rolling shelf to the case and then taking them out of the case. I was playing with that idea of flipping one on top of another and then I thought to myself "maybe this is why people get birdcages" haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom