SOLD Rack of Minty Ambassador Plaza $100's (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1676520577172.gif

Let me take one last look around at the state of affairs on pcf

View attachment 1081768
Imo you guys are evaluating it incorrectly. The reason is not because they are not loved more than tigers etc. It’s because many leaded chips like this are not as useful to as many people as they once were. How difficult is it to put together an AP set right now. Or even a decent leaded mixed set in this condition to match.

Imo you guys are evaluating it incorrectly. The reason is not because they are not loved more than tigers etc. It’s because many leaded chips like this are not as useful to as many people as they once were. How difficult is it to put together an AP set right now. Or even a decent leaded mixed set in this condition to match.
Well stated :tup:

Yea these are some of the mintiest I've seen for these chips. I would have felt bad putting them into play. I mean, I'd do it if I was given the chance but I'd still feel a bit bad lol

My rack isn't as mint.

79A097CC-F785-4933-B7E0-88EDD1AEDC4C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom