SOLD Rack of Minty Ambassador Plaza $100's (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wind………..W….

don't do it

He’s been off since Oct
You’re probably safe

Yeah but still… don’t disturb his slumber

I wonder what hobby he’s buying now . . .

1676212237797.gif

Never too soon. Never. Once my sights are set. It’s mine. Run me up if you will but I have the perfect place for these.
(1) it was a joke and (2) not looking to run you up, just noting it’s pointless to bid at this point knowing it’s going to come down to the end :)

MURDER IS THE CASE THAT THEY GAVE ME
Was on a walk with the better half a couple weeks ago with the better half, and I could hear that song bumping from a block away. Just annoyingly absurd loud. Kept walking to where it was coming from…it was coming from our school superintendent’s house. Biggest school district in the state. Yep, blasting “Murder was the Case.” Thank God I don’t have kids in public school.

(1) it was a joke and (2) not looking to run you up, just noting it’s pointless to bid at this point knowing it’s going to come down to the end :)
Wasn’t directed at you specifically. It was a general comment. Everyone has their auction strategy. I’d rather know early if I’m out.

Better than this one!!
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" title="Dimitri Vegas &amp; Like Mike x Timmy Trumpet x Brennan Heart - Sweet Caroline (Visualizer)" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

its game night!

Thread re-cap, we opened at 500, there was a bit of play in the lead we have DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnnnnnYYYYYYY @
650 Feeler......
I can't wait, they are treating that its going to be a buzzer beater!

I'm feeling some gambol! see you at 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom