Quote Question (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Ok, years ago I was watching poker with one of my best friends on the boob tube. It had to be about 20 years ago, maybe a little less (after 2004). We were watching one of the high stakes or side events for the WSOP. I can’t remember who it was but they were in a funny/antagonizing mood. The guy is/was a popular pro (pretty sure that he is middle eastern or European) and he just won back to back huge pots and was on a good run. He had a fun accent. He’s in the middle of trying to stack his chips and play at the same time, and he chuckled and says something along the lines of “These chips they come too fast!” It was something about the way he said it that made my friend and I crack up laughing. We still quote the line to this day, but for the life of us, we can’t remember who it was.

Name that guy. Send a link to it or something… I just can’t seem to find a clip or reference and it’s killing me!

I’ll bet that if I go back and watch it again it won’t be that funny, but in the moment I remember it fondly. :)

HELLLLLLLP!

Maybe it was someone like Sammy Farha or Freddy Deeb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom