Quick Label Design Idea for my 50c HSI chips (1 Viewer)

Santa123

Straight
Reaction score
After a long search I found 100 yellow Bud Jones Roulettes that will serve as 50c chips in the future. Many thanks to @Tienou59 :)

Set consists of
- Roulette non denom used as 10c
- 50c [relabeled]
- $1
- $5
- $25 [relabeled]

I don't just want to use the standard HSI label. Instead, create a transition from the Roulette Design to the HSI Design.

First Mockup. What do you guys think?

1630871992174.png

Attachments

• 1630871789916.png
    1630871789916.png
    306 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Yes the distance between Horseshoe and southern Indiana needs to be increased...
I would also try to find the exact typeface for the word Horseshoe, it looks currently like that may be a scan of the roulette chip, which is not quite as clean as the true typeface would be.

Most people here probably would not mix traditional clay with high end plastic because they feel different, but to each their own. Glad you found a solution that works for you.

Yes the distance between Horseshoe and southern Indiana needs to be increased...
I would also try to find the exact typeface for the word Horseshoe, it looks currently like that may be a scan of the roulette chip, which is not quite as clean as the true typeface would be.

I couldnt find the exact typeface. Courier New was the closest. But I had to change it letter by letter to come close to the HSI Bud Jones Label.

left : HSI Bud Jones Label scanned
top: HSI "standard design" for comparison
bottom: my design
right : HSI Paulson Label scanned

What do you think? Any feedback is welcome :tup:
1631180653450.png

Most people here probably would not mix traditional clay with high end plastic because they feel different, but to each their own. Glad you found a solution that works for you.

Works fine for me :D

Printed.

20210910_111044.jpg

20210910_110831.jpg

Feedback is welcome :)

But I think I will go with this Design and contact Gear soon :love:

Just doesn’t seem to fit in. I think if you did a slight color gradient as a background, it would feel more at home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom