Wanted Bud Jones Roulette Chips (JACK Detroit or HSI) - looking for 2 racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hello!

Unfortunately I missed out on The Chip Room Bud Jones Roulette JACK Detroit and Horseshoe Southern Indiana chips a few months back...
1618551092993.png
1618551115262.png

(Pics thanks to The Chip Room)

But @chrismurda was able to help me quite a bit as he hooked me up with 6 racks. In fact, I met up with him today to pick them up - Thanks again!

Now I just need a few more to complete my desired set.

I'm looking for 1 to 2 racks of the Light Blues -or- 1 to 2 racks of the Yellows (would actually prefer 2 racks of either) - that's it!
Not necessary, but if possible I'd also like to grab 2 to 3 barrels of the HSI Pinks (or 1 full rack, if necessary)

If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it...

Thanx!

Last edited:
I might be able to help you with a few barrels of desert flower (light purple) if you are interested? Not the colours you mentioned but might work instead of pink.

I have an extra rack of the brown Jack Detroit roulette, not sure if that helps.
I might be able to help you with a few barrels of desert flower (light purple) if you are interested? Not the colours you mentioned but might work instead of pink.

Thanks for the offers, but I'm set on the 4 colors I've decided on (Light Blue/Yellow/Pink/Green). Now I'm just trying to add/increase the Light Blue or Yellow colors...

Thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom