Quarantine insomnia (1 Viewer)

Same here anxiety been worse, but guess what it will make us stronger just gotta get thru this. But yes exercise , sun, and sex!!!!!

I've been struggling with insomnia for a year now with travel/stress levels from work. The travel has now been replaced with COVID / school proctor stress, so yeah it hasn't been pretty. Exercise has helped, and honestly sometimes just talking about it has as well. There are many in the same boat, keep fighting the good fight my friend and feel free to unload here if needed.

CBD and/or alcohol helps me.

Since I have gotten older alcohol actually causes me to have worse sleep. I go to sleep ok but I always wake up restless during the night if I drank too much the night before.

The best things I can recommend for a good nights sleep are getting outside during the day, getting some exercise every day, and CBD or marijuana edibles if you roll that way. If you are not into getting high and all that then just use CBD.

If those things don't work (in my experience) then it is always something else that I am worried about keeping me up.

EDIT: Another big thing is caffeine consumption. Don't drink coffee anytime after lunch. Caffeine can stay in your system and effect you for something like 12 hours.

Last edited:
Add CBD to this formula and you'll likely be good to go!
Since I have gotten older alcohol actually causes me to have worse sleep. I go to sleep ok but I always wake up restless during the night if I drank too much the night before.

The best things I can recommend for a good nights sleep are getting outside during the day, getting some exercise every day, and CBD or marijuana edibles if you roll that way. If you are not into getting high and all that then just use CBD.

If those things don't work (in my experience) then it is always something that I am worried about keeping me up.
Funny,

I quit consuming THC, and Marijuana in general, in every form, full detox by way of complete cessation, and I'm experiencing the best state of being in years. I sleep well every night. I've experienced legit drop in blood pressure. Mild hypertension...gone! I'm also diabetic, and my blood sugar is closer to normal in the mornings than ever.

I have consumed ALOT of drugs in my life. It may even be an understatement, but quitting weed has been a HUGE health benefit. Not to mention the no more coughing and no more headaches. All these results from quitting all that is marijuana!

Just sayin..

Funny,

I quit consuming THC, and Marijuana in general, in every form, full detox by way of complete cessation, and I'm experiencing the best state of being in years. I sleep well every night. I've experienced legit drop in blood pressure. Mild hypertension...gone! I'm also diabetic, and my blood sugar is closer to normal in the mornings than ever.

I have consumed ALOT of drugs in my life. It may even be an understatement, but quitting weed has been a HUGE health benefit. Not to mention the no more coughing and no more headaches. All these results from quitting all that is marijuana!

Just sayin..

Great to hear Nav. I think in general smoking just isn't a good way to go as the cardio problems over time. In the short term I have found edibles work well for sleep. But yeah a lifestyle of being high every night also may not be ideal over the long term.

Glad quitting the herb has helped you!

I’d lose my job taking anything illegal on a federal level.

I’m in this boat too. My anxiety is through the roof. Took sleeping pills at 11, fell asleep around 4. Not much helps these days. I’m high risk, and this shit is not making this easy on me.

I’m in this boat too. My anxiety is through the roof. Took sleeping pills at 11, fell asleep around 4. Not much helps these days. I’m high risk, and this shit is not making this easy on me.

I don't know the regs in different states but CBD isn't drugs. I mean CBD isn't equivalent to marijuana and people need to start realizing that. This is a natural solution that really helps with inflammation, sleeping, and the recovery process.

If you are not familiar with it then look into CBD and see if it is something that would work for you without getting you into trouble. I would much sooner take CBD for the rest of my life than some pharma drug with whatever side effects.

I don't know the regs in different states but CBD isn't drugs. I mean CBD isn't equivalent to marijuana and people need to start realizing that. This is a natural solution that really helps with inflammation, sleeping, and the recovery process.

If you are not familiar with it then look into CBD and see if it is something that would work for you without getting you into trouble. I would much sooner take CBD for the rest of my life than some pharma drug with whatever side effects.
I’m familiar, and my employer has stated their stance. I will 100% lose my job.

Agree with that.

However, the US Homeland Security still view Marijuana and it's derivatives, as illegal.

Just how it is. They don't give a rats ass that their own citizens are using it in their own backyard.

I’m familiar, and my employer has stated their stance. I will 100% lose my job.

Too bad. Fuck man that really pisses me off. Everyone has different views about marijuana and I understand that there are risks and it is a complicated topic. CBD on the other hand is just medicine that can really help people.

I've had off and on insomnia for years. I've noticed an uptick here lately as I can't shut the brain off - between work, my to-do list, kids driving us batty - it just all piles up. Good luck!

Too bad. Fuck man that really pisses me off. Everyone has different views about marijuana and I understand that there are risks and it is a complicated topic. CBD on the other hand is just medicine that can really help people.
US Homeland security still view just about anything fun or helpful as somehow evil or bad. It's pretty stupid. They don't care that some states are allowing their citizens to legally consume it. Marijuana is pure evil to them and a controlled substance as far as they are concerned. So if a workers job security is tied into these types of rules, then there is no way around it.

Issue is that there are certain tests that will pick up the trace amounts of THC in CBD - and if you pop positive - Yer fucked.

Seems like the US is pretty strict when it comes to their drugs policy. Over here during lockdown drug dealers are considered key workers :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Federal Law still has marijuana as an illegal/controlled substance. But it is legal by state law in many places. Here in Washington State (and many other states) it is considered an essential business. The weed shop 50 yards from my office is still open, and has been quite busy.

Federal Law still has marijuana as an illegal/controlled substance. But it is legal by state law in many places. Here in Washington State (and many other states) it is considered an essential business. The weed shop 50 yards from my office is still open, and has been quite busy.
We don’t have weed shops. Just Audis, BMWs and Mercedes parked up on street corners.

hey bro try exercising and working out , it really helped me... don't give up on it , it might not seem like its working in the beginning but eventually it will.. also sex helps boost serotonin so tell ur wife u need it or u will die lol

I've had off and on insomnia for years .....

Cured :p

CDDE0B84-553E-486B-94F1-5B63E2437FBF.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom